Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Clearing Out Some Store Inventory In Bulk Lots

FatMattFatMatt USMember Posts: 502
I don't normally plug my ebay store on here, actually I don't think I ever have, but I am working on clearing out a lot of my "loose" inventory as I am starting a business and need the time and space. Currently I have a number of auctions going, mostly minifigure lots. I am very keen on the selection I sell. Anything with cracks and bite marks goes into a separate bin, so unless otherwise stated in the listing, the items are going to be in very good condition. Here is a link to one of the listings: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330859354600&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
I still have hundreds of pounds of bulk I will be clearing out over a course of time, but I currently am mostly clearing out some of my excess of figs and whatnot. I just thought some of you may like to get in on the action. As always, if there is any issue with your order, I will do my best to resolve it. My feedback shows that. Thanks. -Matt

Comments