Since coming out of a 30 year dark age at Christmas, I've got a bit nuts with the Technic stuff (plus an impulse purchase UCS IS on Friday night from Amazon in the US).
Having spent about £400 in a fortnight, I think I'd be pushing my luck with my dear wife, to bring anything into the house bigger than a minifig, for a month or two at least.
Trouble is, I was out earlier and came past our local TRU, so thought 'might as well just have a look - haven't been in there for years', and discovered the #8043
Motorised Excavator at £142.99.
Thought 'that's going on my "to buy" list', and have just come home to find that it was discontinued (in the UK at least) in December.
So the dilemma. Looking at the reviews, it sounds like an outstanding set. Do I risk waiting a while and hoping they don't sell out in the next 6 weeks (I reckon I could get away with waiting until March payday), or do I grab it now?
Is it all it's cracked up to be?
If it's relevant, I do already own the #42006
Excavator. Worth getting both?