Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trade: 4 x 2521 Ninjago Lightning Dragon for 1 x 10221 UCS SSD UK to USA?

monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
I was fortunate enough to get hold of some Ninjago Lightning Dragon sets at a good deal, and after seeing how much they sell for within the US on ebay (upwards of $190 each) and also seeing recent deals for the SSD in the USA, I wondered if any enterprising US based reseller would be interested in a trade?

4 of my 2521 (unopened, light shelf wear on the corners only plus one of those small white plastic security tags stuck on which will not come off without lifting box print) for a single UCS SSD? I will pay delivery for the Ninjago sets to you in the US (which will be around $100 I estimate), if you pay postage of the SSD to the UK for me. I realise I will have some duty to pay at my end, but as it is a trade hopefully you'll be able to decare it as a gift to reduce my tax burden.

Any interest, then PM me. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,939
    Thanks for the interest from a few parties, but now having sold a few through ebay, i'm going to buy a 10221 for myself with the proceeds. I didn't realise how much the UK customs taxman was going to fleece me for this deal. Close thread please.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.