Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking for help Identifying Some Sets

trenty1990trenty1990 Member Posts: 11
edited January 2013 in Buying & Selling Topics
Can any1 tell me.what sets these are please?

Comments

• luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 872
    edited January 2013
    does the ebay listing not tell you? ;-)

The left hand / centre ones are #6210 Jabba's sail barge, #7260 Wookiee Catamaran and what looks like #7753 Pirate Tank. I think I can also see a #7258 Wookiee Attack in there too, plus a couple of smaller sets on the right hand side (maybe #7111 Droid fighter?).
  • trenty1990trenty1990 Member Posts: 11
    Thanks i bought the lot for £145 that good. I only knew sail barge so.thought was good deal
    And no ebay didnt tell.me
  • luckyrussluckyruss UKMember Posts: 872
    edited January 2013
    I saw that listing, it was initially at £200 so I ignored it, but much better deal at £145. Good catch if all the parts and minifigs are there (most of them seem to be!)
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,942
    Second from the left is the Geonosian fighter from 2002ish, I believe. Sorry, I don't know the number. Looks like some of the minifigs (bottom right) are custom/non-lego?
    Ok thank for your info just started collecting got a few good figures like chrome stormtrooper and gold chrome c3po, chrome t14
    Best buy was the ucs big r2d2 got for 150 from lego site and become vip. Do any of you ever buy vip stuff on lego?
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,939
    Nice catch; looks like you have the from the left you have the wookie caterman, republic swamp speeder, pirate tank, jabbas sail barge, the wookie attack, the latest dessert skiff, part of the first droid battle pack, the spider droid from the battle of geneosis, the droid fighter from the 2007 naboo starfighter, count Dukous solar sailer and the droid fighter from 1999. Although they all look incomplete to me and seem to be missing the figures for most.
  • MasterLegoMasterLego Banned Posts: 38
    edited January 2013
    You also have Count Dooku's Solar Sailer, droid battle pack (2007), the drawf spider droid, the 2007 vulture droid, and the 1999 vulture droid.
  • OldfanOldfan Chicagoland, IL, USAMember Posts: 673

Best buy was the ucs big r2d2 got for 150 from lego site and become vip. Do any of you ever buy vip stuff on lego?

I buy much of my new Lego from the Lego shop site; I don't trust the retail stores after hearing all those complaints about returned products being emptied and resealed...also, most of the 10xxx sets are exclusive to the Lego stores and online shop site.

Anyway, after buying thousands of dollars' worth of sets from Lego direct, you will accumulate enough VIP points to get a couple of sets for free if you so desire. It's worked well enough for me over the years.

On topic: nice haul from that bulk sale, you have a nice start to your Star Wars collection.

Thanks for all the info really helped
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 789
    If you wish to complete the incomplete sets, there is a nifty part site called Bricklink. That is if you haven't found it yet. ;o)

Disclaimer: Site may include pieces available cheaper from Lego directly. Parts might also be considered "rare" and will have a hefty price tag to match. Side effects may include excessive buying of parts available.