Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Batman 7783 and 7785 (US)

ranlepranlep Greenbrier, TNMember Posts: 29
edited December 2012 in Marketplace
hey guys/gals,

I just signed up for the forum group, though I have been a long time lurker to the site.

I'm planning a special Xmas for my wife and need to raise some cash to help fund it, so I'm selling off these two items from my collection.

Here's what I have:

7783 LEGO Batman -- Batcave : The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion
Set is in original box and lego baggies have been replaced with ziplock bags. Set was assembled once, stickers never applied and still on sheet. Box not in great condition.

7785 LEGO Batman - Batman Arkham Asylum
Set is in original box and lego baggies have been replaced with ziplock bags. Set was assembled once, stickers never applied and still on sheet. Box not in great condition.

I can provide pics of anything upon request.

Normally I would be keeping these collectibles, but as I mentioned, I'm looking to move these to make some extra cash for a special Xmas present I want to get for my wife.

I am looking for offers, so if anyone has a question or offer, please PM me.

thanks a lot!
Randy

Comments

• drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,460
    edited December 2012
    Where are you located, Randy ?

Also, given the value of the items you're looking to sell, it'd be reassuring to see any eBay feedback etc. if you have it.
  • ranlepranlep Greenbrier, TNMember Posts: 29
    I'm from Boca Raton, FL.

I've not used ebay for many years, the fees just turned me off from that site unfortunately. But if it helps while I was active my ID was prophet15.

I do actively trade/network on a mini wargaming site called bartertown and my ID there is RPLYMILL.

I'd also be open to chatting with anyone via telephone during non-working hours, which for me are 8:30-6, M-F, EST.
  • LegoZombiesLegoZombies Member Posts: 25
    Pm sent for 7783
    I've been asked this a lot via PM so I thought I'd post it here to help. These sets do not have to go together. So if someone wants one, but not the other, I'm ok with that. Thanks for all the interest so far.
    Thanks a lot for the interest so far. Both sets are still currently available and I can provide pics of anything requested no later than Saturday (12/15). I'm available to talk on the phone or could even Facetime any time after 6:30 PM M-F and usually any time on the weekend. Preference would be to sell both sets together, but I am willing to sell individually.
    Set 7783 is sold, thanks buyer! 7785 is still available and I would now consider trades for Lego Train sets. Just starting, so any would be considered. Please PM me. thanks!
    UPDATE: Both sets are still for sale. Buyer back out due to some unexpected financial reasons. I need to move these so please make an offer. thanks guys!
    I grabbed these guys out of my climate controlled storage unit this morning to snap some pics. The Arkham box is actually in pretty good condition, the Bat Cave box, not so much. I inventoried the sets and all parts are present for both sets in ziplock freezer bags and stickers are still on the original sheet. I have a number in mind as to what I'd like to get for them, but willing to consider any offer. Please PM with any questions.
    thanks
    Randy

edited December 2012
    Whelp, thanks to all those showing interest. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a sale here, and since I'm running out of time, I'll be moving these to ebay tonight.

thanks again lego peeps
    Hey folks!

I went to put my sets on ebay last night and holy punch in the xxxxs! I thought the fees were bad back when I quit using them and it worse now. I think I'll stick to public forums to try and sell these sets.

Sooooo... these two sets are available once again!

7783 LEGO Batman -- Batcave : The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion

7785 LEGO Batman - Batman Arkham Asylum

Pics of the sets can be viewed in the above post and I can provide pics of anything else upon request, usually the same day.

For 7783, I'm hoping to get $350.
    For 7785, I'm hoping to get $300.

If anyone feels froggy and wants to buy both, I'll go $575 for both sets.

(price does not include shipping cost, which will be actual price only)

These prices are negotiable!

I may even consider a partial trade if anyone has any of the following sets:

Please PM me with any questions, trade/purchase ideas, or if you want to haggle over my prices.

thanks again guys
    Randy

And all sold. Mods please close.