Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TMNT not until 12/24

bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
edited December 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
I am certain that Legoshop.com had the release date set at 12/17 last week when I looked. I had planned to buy them then, still get the free shipping (until 12/18) and have them here in time for santa. Today I notice that the date has changed to 12/24. Very disappointed.

Comments

• FurrysaurusFurrysaurus Hiding in the kitchen.Member Posts: 156
    they were at TRU last night - at horribly marked up prices.
  • pingonedownpingonedown Member Posts: 5
    The original date was 12/18 on legoshop.com, however, I have a feeling that they changed it to the 24th because of the fact that the last day to order for guaranteed delivery for Christmas was the 18th and that they probably didn't want to be inundated with orders and maybe have some not be fulfilled and have disappointed kids/parents.
  • lilmonster777lilmonster777 Member Posts: 53
    The date is now 12/19 TLG is messing with my mind.
  • bor2112bor2112 Member Posts: 289
    12/19 is one day after the free shipping ends...that, too, is disappointing
  • Sonic_RaptorSonic_Raptor Member Posts: 20
    Yeah, the TRU in Central FL had them on the shelf last weekend. Only a few sets though... not the complete selection.