Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] EXPIRED: Target.com: 10221 Super Star Destroyer for $255.99

kinickikinicki Member Posts: 2
edited December 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Hello,

As you many know Target is having a special on the SSD for 319.99. but today they are running a special on certain sets for an additional 20% off. the SSD is part of the daily special and the price is $255.99 with free shipping. This is an awesome deal.

http://www.target.com/p/lego-collection/-/A-14373141?ddPage=daily deals

Comments

• timinchicagotiminchicago USAMember Posts: 239
    Yes this is a great deal! Using my Red Card for an additional 5% off.
  • gmpirategmpirate Member Posts: 1,654
    Wow, I still don't want to sit on these, but at that price I'll buy one.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,510
    You are just trying to damage my marriage aren't you?! Must... resist...
  • doriansdaddoriansdad CTCMember Posts: 1,337
    Great price. Don't want to build one, and too early to sit on these. Pass but an excellent deal nonetheless.
  • thorniethornie Member Posts: 245
    Great price, but it's just too large and cumbersome for me to own. It would literally take up 75% of my shelf space.
  • AnthonyC173AnthonyC173 Member Posts: 101
    thank glob im not a star wars fan.
  • brickupdatebrickupdate Member Posts: 1,020
    Ugh. I feel as others do, that this set isn't really on my radar, but that is a really good price. I picked one up. The nice thing about Target is that I can always return it if I change my mind. Also grabbed an Orc Forge.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 981
    It seems that they have now removed the discount. Good, now I can feel better about not spending money on a set I would not have gotten anyways! Awesome deal though.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    I really kind of wish I had somewhere to put this. I just don't want to give up the shelf space it would require.

Great deal though.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    On that note...I did pick up an Orc Forge and Vampyre Hearse.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Expired in under 90 minutes?!
    Wow, that was quick. Glad I got one when I did!
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Well now let's see if they actually ship them to those of us that got the ~$250 price...
    FollowsClosely
    I got a shipping notification for my Orc Forge from Target, but the SSD has yet to ship...
  • andystarandystar Member Posts: 275
    edited December 2012
    ^got my shipping confirmation on SSD
    FollowsClosely
    Yep, got my SDD shipment notification too! (now I have to figure out where I will put this thing!)
    FollowsClosely
  • factorybeltfactorybelt Member Posts: 10
    Still waiting for any indication of My SSD or Orc Forge shipping, but hearing that some are processing is encouraging.
  • kim43235kim43235 Member Posts: 165
    I had three separate orders. I got shipping notification for two of them but not for one with SSD yet. Hopefully it comes through.
  • legoprodslegoprods SpainMember Posts: 445
    Oh well, I guess I'll have to enter that holiplay competition.

Now off to building raindeer horns :)
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    No notification email for me yet, but on the upside, the Cancel button is still available :).
    FollowsClosely
  • DougoutDougout Member Posts: 888
    Got my shipping confirmation on my two orc forges immediately, but still no SSD confirmation. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel my order, Target has been screwing me lately. They somehow 'forgot' to ship me two SSDs last month and have not accepted responsibility yet......
    1 of my orders shows shipment status, but i didn't get an email. the other order is still pending
  • VaderXVaderX Member Posts: 220
    Amazons current price is 309.99 if anyone missed out, free shipping and prime qualified.
  • factorybeltfactorybelt Member Posts: 10
    My SSD shipped from target, happy days!
  • BrianBrian Guest Posts: 87
    edited December 2012
    Sigh, I missed it. Happy for those who got an awesome deal!
    both my SSDs now showing shipped, still waiting on Orc Forges though
  • dragonhawkdragonhawk USMember Posts: 633
    ^ my Orc Forges is just shown shipped. I have to keep reminding myself that it has been less than 24 hours since I placed the order. All in all this is better than most online stores ;)
  • FollowsCloselyFollowsClosely Member Posts: 999
    My SSD shipped!
  • kekekeke Member Posts: 5
    lucky you guys
    kinda envy
  • kim43235kim43235 Member Posts: 165
    I cant believe that they sent three ssd in one giant box with zero padding. All of them have creases and dents. Maybe i should have ordered three different orders.. anyways for the price i should have no complaint.
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    ^ Normally I say price is no excuse, but for $243 delivered for SSD, I might consider an exception! :)
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,663
    Got mine today, box was open, tape could not bear the weight and it was standard packing tape, not the reinforced one. That said the LEGO box in in very good condition, was just a scary sight on the porch...
    Got my two today in separate boxes. very sturdy shipping box with the big air bags. Both 10221s were in good condition, with what I would describe as minor shelf wear along the edges (like I see on all the in-store copies), and some minor corner compression.