Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ganrash Polybags (30170) For Trade

malloonmalloon Member Posts: 24
My local TRU as 3 or 4 dozen Ganrash Polybags (30170) on the shelves. I've not bought any yet but if anyone is interested in obtaining some and is willing to guide me through the shipping process I'd be happy help.

In trade I'm hoping for Creator, City or Seasonal Polybags that are generally unavailable to me here in Canada.

Comments

• teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 991
    PM Sent.
  • malloonmalloon Member Posts: 24
    A few have asked if I could obtain the MTT as well. I inquired at my local TRU and it seems that it isn't in their system at all. I'll keep an eye open but I wouldn't expect to see them any time soon.
  • BrickbaseBrickbase Member Posts: 100
    Well I have the City Mining Dozer if you are interested. I am cross atlantic, but shipping cost will not be that high. PM me if you are interested.
    Brickbase said:

Well I have the City Mining Dozer if you are interested. I am cross atlantic, but shipping cost will not be that high. PM me if you are interested.

#30151? I'd be interested in that. PM me.

I've been getting a lot of PM's, which is good. Keep them coming. But I'm having trouble keeping up with all the conversations. If you PM me, cut straight to the chase and let me know how many you want so I can get a feel for how many more I need to buy in my next trip to the store.

If you need a bunch of them, I'm also interested in anything Seasonal or anything City and Creator 2010 or older polybags or otherwise. Also I'm in need of 48 (or so) Black 1x16 Bricks if you have any of those to offer.

Let know what you think is reasonable, I'm fairly flexible.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    Thanks for all your efforts here @malloon, regretting making this offer yet? ;-)
    Not yet, though I could use some sleep. :D
  • blade_guyblade_guy Member Posts: 217
    I could swap you one for a Pudsey Bear if you're interested?
    @blade_guy I just got a Pudsey Bear from someone else. Sorry about that.

I've just updated my wanted list if that helps at all. I have also accepted cost + shipping from someone else if you want to go that route.
    A general note to anybody still out there. I've shipped 47 of these things in the last few days. I'm down to two remaining. I'm likely going to wind this offer down unless there is a resurgence of interest before my local TRU runs out of stock.

For all of you that I've traded with, I hope you enjoy your new toys and that they arrive in a timely manor.
    CCCCupIsHalfEmpty
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    Wow, great effort, thank you very much!
    I think I'm going to pull the plug on this, unless someone out there is willing to accept 4x #30170 Ganrash for 1x #THESTIG Top Gear The Stig key chain :P
    Seems I have 6 #30170 Ganrash left if anyone is still in need.
    Close this one off. All the bags are either spoken for or soon will be. Thanks again to every one.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.