Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TMNT sets advertised to be at Toys"R"Us

just2goodjust2good Member Posts: 247
edited December 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
Got this Toys"R"Us flyer in the mail. It advertises the TMNT sets, but none of the stores have 'em and they are NOT online.
Flickr link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/8245854042/in/photostream/
I'm guessing next week.
I live in Coral Springs, Florida by the way.

Comments

• dmingaccidmingacci Member Posts: 1
    I live outside of Philadelphia and was at my local tru today. They had the three smallest sets on the shelf. The kraang set and the stealth set were $5 over msrp, the shredder set was $10 over the msrp (unbelievable). Anyway, wasn't sure if I was going to see these anywhere else before Christmas, so I picked them up. On a whim, I asked the manager if they would price match the prices from the shop lego site. She said she wasn't supposed to (competitors only, natch), but she did anyway! Never been so excited to pay regular price for something!
  • TheCultLeaderTheCultLeader Member Posts: 48
    My TRU in Wichita, KS had 79100 for 14.99, 79101 for 27.99, 79102 for 22.99, 79105 for 44.99, and 79104 for 69.99. No sign of 79103. All of these rang up for more when I price checked them but the clerk adjusted the price of the 79101 that I bought and I had a $3 reward so I was able to get it for rrp.
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    I also saw a few of the smaller sets this morning (literally three copies each). Thought they were a little expensive, but the boxes look really good. For some reason they were in the Ninjago section. The smallest set was 14.99, same as the smallest new Space Bug set.
  • BrixyBrixy United statesMember Posts: 57
    The smallest set on line @ TRU is 17.99 and of course the coupon doesn't apply.
    Hmmm maybe it was a Ninjago price tag, and was just in the wrong spot. I only saw the price, I didn't bend down to read the txt on the tag. I'll get a closer look in the morning if they are still there.
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    I've seen all of them here where I live.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,110
    edited December 2012
    I saw some or all of them at TRU today - no idea which ones, or price markups, since I have zero interest in this theme
    Confirmed at store near me, Krang lab escape is only 14.99...
  • BrixyBrixy United statesMember Posts: 57
    That's more reasonable. I live in a really rural place so the closest toys r us is about 3 1/2 hrs. I was going to get them for my nephews for Xmas but I think I will just wait until they are more widely available.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,258
    All of them except the Lair at TRU near me in SC.
  • hassmysterhassmyster Member Posts: 34
    Yea anyone spot the Lair?
    Went there this morning and the Escape set was marked up to 17.99. Wish I had gotten multiples at 14.99... I did get to meet the Lego Rep, that was cool. She moved TMNT out of the Ninjago Section... No lair there, only the Turtle Van, Shredders Bike, and Lab Escape....