Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Galaxy squad found at US Lego store

byhovabyhova IndianaMember Posts: 55
If anyone is interested or cares, just thought I would post this, didn't see a forum post for this yet if I missed it I apologize. I was at the Lego Store in downtown Disney last night December 1st, and they had 3-5 different sets available to purchase. I didn't look at them very close as they do not interest me in the slightest bit. The one I looked at was the Warp Stinger and for me it just does not look like a very fun build nor did it look like something my 4 year old would be interested in. So therefore I spent 2 minutes looking at the galaxy squad line because they were a new set but for me it's a dispointing line (just my opinion I don't want to bash the line just not my thing). However if anyone is in the Disney area or close (or vacation like myself) then they had some of these there for purchase

Comments

• pcironepcirone Long Island, NYMember Posts: 346
    I saw the 5 or so different GS sets at the Queens store Friday evening. I didn't realize it was news, I should have taken a pic and posted it here.
    murphquake
  • Zackula78Zackula78 Member Posts: 2
    They had them all at the Tyson's Corner, VA Lego store. Also the new City and Creator sets.
  • byhovabyhova IndianaMember Posts: 55
    Yeah I wasn't sure if it was news, that was just the first time I had seen those sets, and I wasn't sure if it was or not so I thought I'd get the word out there for those interested
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    Saw three lonely copies of the large Galaxy Squad set, at TRU last night. But I hesitated buying one for some reason... Couldn't decide on that one or the Hobbit House...
  • smellywormsmellyworm Member Posts: 34
    I was at the Lego store in Jersey Gardens and they also had a bunch of the Galaxy Squad. Not a big fan either but I guess its replacing Ninjago at some point?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,270
    ^ it is more of a Alien Conquest replacement. A new wave of space theme. The Chima stuff is basically the Ninjago replacement.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,977
    Eh. I liked Space Police and Alien Conquest better. My son loves aliens, so overall, I am disappointed in this line. I do not think soace bugs are going to be his thing. I was hoping I would have a different view when I saw it at the store this weekend, but not really.
  • ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    Woohooo Downtown Disney store in CA finally got the #70701 set in stock today (they had other ones as already last Friday). 10% discount and less than $20 later it's mine .... all mine :)
  • jamiewjamiew Member Posts: 165
    Plenty of galaxy squad in Annapolis and, oddly enough, the monster fighter witch zombie Frankenstein 3 pack
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 789
    ^Because it is not the Halloween season anymore, stock is moving very slowly.

Plenty of Galaxy Squad at the Tigard Lego Store. Bought the Vermin Interceptor.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @pcirone you're alive? and 2 blocks from my apartment?!? I was working Friday but if you're ever going to be around LMK... Queens store has the full selection of GS sets, I picked up 70700/70701/70702 and a few other things Sunday night