Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

For Sale: SDCC Batman, Bizarro, Shazam complete with cards

teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 918
edited November 2012 in Marketplace
I am currently trying to sell these 3 minifigures so that I can have some money for Christmas. I may trade one for a shadow Leonardo minifig, but that's the only trade I would really consider. All of these are complete with card. I do have photos on my phone, I will try to post them on here later. Please PM me with a reasonable offer if you are interested. If you want all three at once I will give you a deal. I know about what these are going for individually, but I wanted to give my fellow bricksetters a chance before they are sold on eBay (Just listed them for auction now, ends in 3 days.) I am based in the US and I am willing to ship internationally. I have received very good feedback from trades with multiple people on here, so I am definitely not a scammer. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comments

• laojinglaojing Member Posts: 1
    I would be interested in the Shazam and Batman mini figs, are they still available?