Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] #10193 Medieval Market Village $84.52 (Amazon Gold Box)

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
I've no clue if everyone with #Lego tagged to their Amazon preferences gets the same gold box deals, but MMV was in mine just now for $84.52 (15.5% off). Too bad you can only get one of a gold box item!

Comments

• jpczjpcz Member Posts: 95
    How do you tag lego to your account?
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259
    I have it in mine, but that item (As with 99% of Lego on amazon.com) can not be shipped to my location.

I'm not sure how you Tag Lego, but I have MY Quick Picks towards the bottom of the http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox page, it only has Lego in it including the MMV @ $84.52.

I generally only look at Lego and have only purchased Lego recently. So I assume this has something to do with it.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,328
    edited November 2012
    I just went to Amazon and the normal price is marked down to $89. You can purchase 2 as opposed to 1 in the gold box deal. It might be worth it to get the gold box, and mix and match 1 or 2 more $10 off MMV.
  • DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
    @jpcz - either buy Lego off Amazon, or browse it repeatedly (add and delete from your cart). That activlty all leaves breadcrumbs that the Amazon supercomputers crunch to figure out what you are interested in.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,657
    @jpcz also have the LEGO sets you are interested in your wish list, I got multiple Gold Box with those.