Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] New Polybags at Target

2»

Comments

• ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    I got the card off of the bag but glue foam pieces remained on the Poly :)
  • JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    edited November 2012
    Same here; I've been able to get it off the card just fine, but I can't get the "tape" fully off the bag.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,265
    ludzik said:

I got the card off of the bag but glue foam pieces remained on the Poly :)

Same here

• teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 984
    I have not had any luck getting the card off. I think I will just leave the card attached to the bag, it does not look that bad to me.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    has anyone tried the usual tape remover solutions: lighter fluid, gasoline, rubbing alcohol/alcohol pads?
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    saw a bunch of the chase at one target today! also able to get a few of the 8028 Mini TIE Fighter
    i asked them to scan the empty rack and they told me there were 8 in south Brooklyn, took a couple buses there, CLEANED UP on halloween candy (70% off... big bag of candy for $1.49???!!!) Got 5 skull pillows for my couch small ones were 99c, big were $1.49.... that was the fun part... oh and little debbies fruit pies marked "down" to 68c ...they used to be two for a buck =-(

Oh and I grabbed all 8 copies of Chase... total spent was like 24 bucks and I walked out with 3 big bags full of stuff.

@hleonffu I think I'm covered for now, thanks again buddy! Hopefully see you Sunday, I'm working Saturday =-(
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 797
    @hleonffu...
    I could use the Chase McCain you were holding to the side for Bill if you still have it Bert.
    Thanks!
    Found the Batmobile poly at my Target today. They must still be bringing out Christmas stuff because the Creator poly had a box with a price but nothing in it and other boxes in that section were empty as well.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 503
    Thanks everyone! I just stopped at Target in South Miami and located six vf the Chase McCain "reservation card" minifigs. Change the heads on them, and I now have the start of a SWAT Team!

For those wondering (didn't see this listed above), The Chase minifig is listed as item # 6016531 and also has a coordinating number of 5000281 shared before the item number. For posterity, this minifig package contains 4 pieces and is labeled for ages 6+. This minifigure (as stated on package) = components made in China.
    murphquake
    Has anyone see what the $5.99 Creator poly is that is supposed to be in the christmas section at Target? Both of my targets have the box but nothing out yet.
  • Little3piggiesLittle3piggies Member Posts: 40
    ^yes, the same plastic boxes they already sell in toys.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 984
    graphite said:

Has anyone see what the $5.99 Creator poly is that is supposed to be in the christmas section at Target? Both of my targets have the box but nothing out yet.

The creator sets you mentioned are not polybags, but are the little ones that come in the plastic bins. Nothing too exciting as these have already been released before.

Ah.. well that is disappointing. At least they had the Batmobile one well stocked.
  • ptericpteric Member Posts: 156
    one creator set is a firetruck I think the other was a car
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 503
    One of the four Targets in my part of Florida have the Christmas display up... and the Lego items in it are the batmobile (30161) and series 8 minifigures :/
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 867
    My Target (Phoenix, AZ: Ray Road) didn't have any of the Chase McCain's. That's what I wanted... but they had over 50 of the Batmobile and about ten of each Creator box. They were (strangely) out of the Series 8 Minifigs.
    ^ If the blue box with the label in front of it was empty that doesn't necessarily mean they were out. They might not have put them out yet at all. My targets still haven't put the creator or Series 8 into the christmas section but the boxes/labels have been there for like a week.
    ^I figured that might be the case... they were still doing stocking when I was there. The Batmobile didn't interest me, maybe if it's on clearance, and I already have all the Creators.
  • legogrrl4legogrrl4 Member Posts: 42
    Found a ton of Chase Polys in Orange County, Ca today. Target had eight left after I bought a few of them. I was kind of surprised to see them after having been to multiple targets last week. So for anyone interested the La Habra store had a lot left.
    murphquake
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,367
    My local Target had a ton of the Batmobiles out in the Christmas aisle. I already have a copy I built and one to keep from a trade earlier this year, but LMK if anyone is having a hard time finding them. Happy to pick some up for cost + shipping if you are in desperate need of this set.

It is a great set, FWIW.
    @legogrrl4 great news, will have to get to target today and see if they showed up again, thanks!
    #8028 is available at Target's checkout stands now. Pricey at $4.29.