Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS (or trade): SW sets 7671 and 7672 + 30088 and 30133

DuchessaDuchessa Member Posts: 287
Hi guys! Looks like the site is alive and kicking even though I haven't been around much lately :) I have some sets for sale that might be interesting. They are:
#7671 AT-AP Walker. The set is NIB. The box has been opened very carefully with a pocket knife. The set has never been built, and the parts are still in the plastic bags inside.
#7672 Rouge Shadow. (See above for condition).

I looking for around £45 for the Rouge Shadow, and £70 for the AT-AP walker. I will consider offers, especially if you want both of them.

I also have some smaller promotional sets for sale or trade. They are:
#30088 Rattla polybag. MISP.
#30133 Jack Sparrow minifig. MISP.

The items I'm looking for are: #40076 Zombie Car, #5000202 Elrond minifig, #30059 MTT, #4337 Dragon Pod, #3346 Ninja minifigs, #10211 Grand Emporium and #10218 Pet Shop. I prefer them MISB, so I think that it would be the smaller sets that could be interesting for trades/partial payments.

If you don't want the boxes for the two larger SW-sets, shipping will of course be cheaper. I'm located in Sweden, and prefer to trade within Europe. Good offers from overseas are also welcome.

Comments