Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Minecraft for my boys for Christmas :)

missyfriskmissyfrisk Member Posts: 3
edited November 2012 in Marketplace
Is there anyone who has a new set that they are willing to sell at a fairly "fair" price? I can't believe how much people are asking for the set. My twins are crazy about the Mincraft game and lego so I really hope that Santa can find this to put under the tree without breaking the bank :)

Thank you,
Missy

Comments

• spicemindspicemind Member Posts: 17
    Are you located in the US? If so, shoot me a PM and we can work something out.
  • missyfriskmissyfrisk Member Posts: 3
    No, Im in Canada :(
  • jon_kjon_k UKMember Posts: 232
    I ordered two sets from the Uk lego site would not some kind person send it on to Canada for you ?
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    I'll happily send one or two from the UK at cost plus postage. Although postage might be quite high. Pm me.
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,828
    ^ Likewise. :-)
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    No shortage of the things in the UK ...
  • cheshirecatcheshirecat Member Posts: 5,332
    ^ that may be partly because it's 55$ in the UK rather than 35$ + tax in the US.
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,735
    ^^ Where's that? Still got Trains, MMVs and Jousts!
  • bluemoosebluemoose Member Posts: 1,716
    The Milton Keynes store, a week ago.
  • Diane623Diane623 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Missyfrisk!! Just noticed your post. I've been searching frantically for two Minecraft sets for my boys as well. If you've found any, can you please let me know where. I've looked and looked, but the prices are unreal everywhere!! If anyone else can help me too, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!!
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    Probably a dumb question, but what the heck IS minecraft?
    For you BoiseState..... I don't play personally, but my sons are addicted!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minecraft
    Oh my jon_k!!! My heart skipped a beat for a moment. I was so excited, because when I clicked on your link, it took me to the Minecraft set and said it was available :) Unfortunately, I live in the US, so they wouldn't let me purchase them *sigh*.
  • jon_kjon_k UKMember Posts: 232
    @Diane63, well.. you could always figure the postage from the UK and I am more than happy to have it sent here and I can re direct to you .. oh and I did order two for myself and they are very cute