Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Ireland: new Kingdoms sets available in Art & Hobby stores

LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
edited June 2011 in Shopping Elsewhere
I saw the new Kingdoms sets in Art and Hobby today, including the Mill Raid Attack (which is next on my shopping list). Haven't seen them anywhere else yet.

Comments

• LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    Sorry that should have been Mill Village Raid, #7189. Bought it today along with the Blacksmith Attack, pricy at €79.99 but worth every cent imo, beautiful set!
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 939
    Speaking of Art and Hobby, to my huge surprise today I spotted 7599 Garbage Truck Getaway in my local. I had no idea it had been put on general release. €64.99 is Art and Hobby's price. It's on sale at [email protected] for €47.99, but with the standard shipping it's €59.94, so I'd nearly pay the extra €5 for the satisfaction of walking out of a shop with it.
  • war44lockwar44lock Member Posts: 75
    I can't wait till they make it here, these sets look amazing. My guess is i probably have around a three month wait until they release them here : (
  • romaxromax Member Posts: 6
    In whitewater in Newbridge on Saturday, I couldn't believe he amount of lego in A&H. I even found some older technic power and motor units, the boxes were in poor state but the product was new, they also still have series 3 minfigs.

Robbie