Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TRU Sale 11/9 and 11/10

ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,660
Any of the 6 planet sets $6.15 w/ coupon or $7.69 (RRP $9.99)
#4642 Fishing Boat $14.99 (RRP 19.99)
#3181 Passenger Plane $30 (RRP 39.99)
+ free Shirtless Darth Maul with $25 purchase
+ a few other items below RRP
sadowsk1

Comments

• CrazyaddictCrazyaddict Member Posts: 35
    what coupon?
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,660
    edited November 2012
    @Cazyaddict : 20% TRU Coupon
    Looks like it is good on every set...
    typical - doesn't work online even after removing the free maul. going to try this in store. probably need them to override the free item or won't get the cheaper price.
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,660
    @Crazyaddict, coupon states that sale starts at 3PM, I am going to try then...
  • sadowsk1sadowsk1 Member Posts: 124
    Thanks for the heads up!
    @ColoradoBricks, I looked at the flyer. Seems to indicate it is part of the second coupon which is not time dependent. But worth a shot at 3pm. :D might work.
  • Pacific493Pacific493 Member Posts: 379
    The coupons also seem to indicate that they only give 20% off of certain items "Doorbuster Bonus Pass" and "2 Day Super Saver" items.
  • The_MackThe_Mack Member Posts: 239
    edited November 2012

The coupons also seem to indicate that they only give 20% off of certain items "Doorbuster Bonus Pass" and "2 Day Super Saver" items.

The coupons say "Look for this Icon & save" on the specific items on the page of the flyer.. so yeah, your LEGO buying is going to be very limited.
    the planet sets are found on the last page and is specifically stated as 6.15. so it works. just not online.
  • ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    The last page has the 20% off which can be applied to the planet sets. Tried to place the order online for store pickup which didn't work (website wouldn't take the discount code) so I called the 800 number and after talking to two reps, they did it manually (after admitting that there are some issues with that coupon) and they placed the order for me... and gave me $2 off as they couldn't generate a $1.54 discount to make it $6.15 :)
  • avoiceoreasonavoiceoreason Member Posts: 224
    Bonus!

I couldn't get the code to work on-line either. I had added all 6 planet sets + a Friends set that was on sale (i.e. marked down to regular retail price!) to get it over $49 for free shipping, and the Bag End poly just because.

The rep confirmed the code didn't work so she applied the 20% off ... to the entire order! Since honesty is the best policy, I informed her the 20% was only supposed to be for the Star Wars sets, but she insisted on giving me 20% off the whole order anyway.

So I got 20% off the entire order, + free shirtless darth maul (for $25 SW purchase), + free Olivia's Desk poly (for $25 Friends purchase).

It was a hassle to call, but worth it in the end.
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    Can you get the shirtless maul in store?
  • avoiceoreasonavoiceoreason Member Posts: 224
    ^ free with purchase offer is online only
  • BoiseStateBoiseState Member Posts: 804
    Thank you. Didn't know they had the Imperial Shuttle, looks tempting.