Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Free to a good home: odd bits of Lego

littletokilittletoki Member Posts: 519
edited September 2012 in Marketplace
I have loads and loads of some Lego parts (all new) that I don't need/use and since I don't have a Bricklink store, I thought I would see if any of you Lego loving nuts (myself included) would be interested.

No charge - yes, free. All I ask is you cover my costs: shipping and the padded mailer (50 cents) via PayPal.

Just let me know which ones you want and a reasonable quantity which I will kinda eyeball. I have hundreds and hundreds of each part.

I'm in the U.S. and would prefer to ship locally but I can be persuaded to write out custom forms to Canada and the UK.

Comments

• sas0214sas0214 USAMember Posts: 28
    PM Sent
  • littletokilittletoki Member Posts: 519
    50 of each (except for the round axles) looks like this:

And weighs about 6-7 ounces. So around $3 to ship within the US (including the cost of the padded mailer). Around $2.50 if I use a regular envelope and just tape the **@(& out of it. :D

I still have lots left!

• murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    Hey @littletoki: you ROCK!!!
    Thanks @murphquake !

Okay - just putting a temporary hold on this offer while I prepare some packages for folks! Then I can see what's left and will post photo updates.

And as I'm going through the rest of the grab bags, I might have other parts to add.
  • FizzlemesexyFizzlemesexy Member Posts: 123
    Agreed, you're awesome!

When you lift your hold, I'd be interested in the trans red 1x1s.
  • WeezyCupcakeWeezyCupcake Member Posts: 91
    I'd also be interested in getting some parts when you lift your hold, and I have a UPS account to cover shipping costs thanks
  • momof2boys99momof2boys99 Member Posts: 322
    I don't need any parts, but that is so nice of you. I feel the Lego love. :)
    Several people asked about the 1x2 white hinge bricks.

I've connected them so they're actually useful and will be including only matched pairs.
  • brickmaticbrickmatic Member Posts: 1,071
    @littletoki You are awesome.
    I've have some extra small wheels with matching interior pin thingie.

See the photo below - the tan brick is only there to provide a frame of reference. These are small tires.

I'm going to limit 20 per person on this one.

• WeezyCupcakeWeezyCupcake Member Posts: 91
    Please let me know when you start taking request again. I would like to get some pieces for my fiance's first grade classroom. You can help to make future generations of brickheads :-)
  • DaddyDeuceDaddyDeuce Member Posts: 272
    I could very much use white hinges if you have any left. They are for a castle MOC I'm working on (sort of like #375 but not in yellow).
    I plan to have the first wave shipped on Friday so I will know then what's left!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,660

Several people asked about the 1x2 white hinge bricks.

I've connected them so they're actually useful and will be including only matched pairs.

They don't always need to be paired in the same colour. If you are building a back wall of a different colour to the side, or are building a random wall in similar tones (mixed greys and tans for example), then they look better if they are not paired colour for colour.
    a lot of sets actually include 2 color to make it easier to figure out which side goes on which part of the build, sometimes PaB has only one side tho, kind of annoying
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,434
    If white hinge bricks are available, I'd also be interested.
  • TitusTitus Member Posts: 79
    Oooh. Hinges! Put me on the 'interested' list.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    The next time you're redistributing grab bag excess like this, I'll take a little of everything.... not really because I need the pieces, but setting the pieces aside in a corner of my room, pointing at them occasionally and reminding them that littletoki called them 'odd' would satisfy my mean streak.
    You're an odd man, @rocao ! Go sit there with the Lego.
    I'm awfully sorry folks but the white hinges were the most popular items. I don't have that much left now. Unless people are interested in just one half (the half with the hole).

lmfao @rocao! @littletoki you better do it, we can all laugh at him laughing at you then =-)
    Okay - first shipment of stuff has gone out. I have a few more in the works and then i will re-open this offer.

@weezycupcakes ~ if you can assure me that this is for your fiance's class - perhaps a photo of the kids playing with them - I would be happy to put together a special package for them! :)

• jadeirenejadeirene US, CaliforniaMember Posts: 475
    ^ Yes, I think we would all like to see what kids could make with hundreds of half-hinges, wheels, and 1x1 plates =)
    Well - hence my comment about putting together something special. I wouldn't give kids random parts they wouldn't have fun with...
    Haha, I was only joking about that (although I really would like to see what they come up with). It is really amazing and generous of you to offer that.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,660
    jadeirene said:

^ Yes, I think we would all like to see what kids could make with hundreds of half-hinges, wheels, and 1x1 plates =)

They could have a "how many wheels up the nose" competition.

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/6067

I didn't mean to come across so defensive @jadeirene

It would be funny in a Bad Santa kind of way. LOL

[email protected] .. Remind me not to play with your private collection of Lego! Eww.
    @littletoki, no worries. I'm glad you clarified and I still say that it's a very generous offer.