Ninjago, City, and Hero Factory 2013 pictures

CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,290
edited October 2012 in Collecting

Comments

• dragonhawkdragonhawk USMember Posts: 633
    Aack golden ninja, complete with golder dragon and golden mech !! So this is really the final year for Ninjago as those boxes are marked "The Final Battle"
  • AnthonyC173AnthonyC173 Member Posts: 101
    edited October 2012
    i kinda want that gold ninja... even though i don't collect ninjago
    edit: kinda disappointed with the museum robber set, they had a chance to make a really nice museum but they made a small one so they can add another generic police van, robber get away van, and a helicopter. but still one of the better city sets.
  • absolut3absolut3 Member Posts: 82
    A golden dragon! Nice.. But the sets seem pretty uninspired to me.
    princedraven
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711
    Fire station has a Dalmation!
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Good eye @Legogeek! That'll be a nice addition to the Fire Brigade.
  • absolut3absolut3 Member Posts: 82
    ^ oh a Dalmatian! I didn't see it at first.. Thanks for pointing it out.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    There are two Ninjago Mechs, yay. Prefer the look of the 70505 one but I'll undoubtedly get both!
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @Legogeek beat me too it! I had just told someone they should have done a dalmatian a few weeks ago!
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,290
    Found a YT video showing some more sets that have yet to be shared:

lilmonster777
  • tom4086tom4086 Member Posts: 689
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,950

i kinda want that gold ninja... even though i don't collect ninjago
    edit: kinda disappointed with the museum robber set, they had a chance to make a really nice museum but they made a small one so they can add another generic police van, robber get away van, and a helicopter. but still one of the better city sets.

I utterly agree with this.
    I'm always stating it, but it's that focus of, "Oh, this is a boy's set, so we have to include vehicles" mentality, that bugs me. They really could have made an awesome museum that actually would have appealed to both genders. They could still included someone breaking in if they wanted to.
    I really want Lego to think outside the box, and stop the same generic stuff.

I had hopes for this set for my son, but he will have zero interest in this as it stands. I guess that means one less thing for us to buy. ;-)

On the Ninjago sets, I am a little disappointed as well.
    That golden dragon will definitely be coming here, though. I love the look of it. I had been hoping for one more to look like the earth dragon, since we missed out on that, but this one will do.
    I am not sure about any of the mechs, though. We'll see if he has interest.

At this point, I'm hoping that Chima will be very good, otherwise there will be very little next year that appeals to any of my kids. At this point, there is pretty much nothing for my girls, besides potentially a Friends swimming pool. :-(
  • nkx1nkx1 Member Posts: 719
    @tom4086: Can you repost the link? I think it may by directing to the wrong page...
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    Wow, they did a house... on fire... I'm shocked...
    edited October 2012
    I'm on a desktop currently, weird. The site comes up, it's just that I don't see any Lego pics. Do I have to click around a bit to get to them?
    Rather than crash their site, I've posted the images here.
    LegogeekBuriedinBricksjadeirene
  • aimlesspursuitsaimlesspursuits USMember Posts: 207
    edited October 2012
    ^^I searched on 'lego 600' and was able to find some stuff
    edited October 2012
    Good pics, thanks!

The green trash can on fire is pretty funny- "forget the house, let's make sure we get the trash can fire out!"
    jadeirene
  • LegogeekLegogeek Orange County, CaliforniaMember Posts: 711

Actually it looks more like a business/store front.... has a glass door; windows are boarded up like an abandoned building.

I notice a small gear knob at the roof area - maybe to make the flames turn?

^ The flames can go up and down :)
  • dragonhawkdragonhawk USMember Posts: 633
    Many things on fire. Notice the 60005 speed boat is also on fire
  • lulwutlulwut Member Posts: 416
    Yes! Want that fire helicopter!

Do they ever stop making those ATVs?
  • JdawgJdawg St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada Member Posts: 83
    I am on board with the fire collection with the exception of the boat. With the police theme, my thoughts are it is getting tired. I do like the new police vehicles but, there are a ton of criminals now, I don't think every set needs to have them. I would much rather see a complete police building (modular).

Did you notice the windows boarded up?
    I don't think it is a house on fire, but they clearly marked this as an abandoned building on fire.
    I think this is how they are doing it... by making it very clear nobody is in that building, and nobody had been for a while.

Tammy
  • LeelaLeela Member Posts: 53
    Crime rate increasing more and more, now the entire city is on fire...

I knew the museum set is going to be all about vehicles but I'm still disappointed. It looks as if they gave us the entrance and forgot about the rest of the building. The museum looks like a fancy bus stop.

While the cat on a tree is quite funny it has to be the most primitive tree I've ever seen. They should've put the dalmatian in this set instead of a dead fish ;) The dalmatian is cute, I really want it.

The burning house is an interesting idea, at least the firemen finally have something to put out. The policemen have all the crooks, not the firemen have lots of fires in the city.
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    Lego city undercover sets, awesome. police chase is a dead cert for me. Just want to see the cement mixer and flatbed truck pics if they are indeed real sets.
  • canuckcanuck Member Posts: 88
    I love how they did the rumble strip in the Police Chase set with the treads from the B-wing
  • bellybutton290bellybutton290 Member Posts: 453
    ^good spot, loving that. Great set IMO and an exclusive fig to boot!
  • Try001Try001 Member Posts: 83
    Great! 2 more mechs don't look like I'm going to be spending any less on Lego in 2013 then! I think all of the new sets look cool! The dragon looks cool! The rubber tracked vehicle is the only questionable thing looks like a massive tick!
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Pearl gold drill bit. I've been needing that for a MOC.
    Well, there you have it.

My five year old "Ooooooohed" at every Ninjago set, and had the same favorites as I did. (The golden dragon and the Temple of Light, or whatever the set is with the golden mech.)

He absolutely ignored every City set, although, he is not a big city fan to begin with, he has loved the Police Station and wants the bank.
  • mcvitiemcvitie Sheffield, EnglandMember Posts: 291
    Me likes. Now where are the star Wars pics...
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,909
    Huge disappointment.

Only sets I want is the SUV and red car + spike strips, and the Police Van from the museum.

I was hoping for more from the "Great Vehicles" series.
  • Ma1234Ma1234 Member Posts: 693
    edited October 2012

Huge disappointment.

Only sets I want is the SUV and red car + spike strips, and the Police Van from the museum.

I was hoping for more from the "Great Vehicles" series.

There are three great vehicles coming next month - a flatbed tow truck with orange car, a yellow cement mixer and a single axle Octan tanker.

There is also a fourteenth City set for the winter line - probably going to be a TRU/LEGO exclusive, hence no pictures.
  • StuBoyStuBoy New ZealandMember Posts: 623
    I'm also disappointed about the Museum - I thought it might have turned out similar to the Bank Robbery set a few years ago, with a decent 'City scale' building.

But that Police SUV from the chase set is great. Also the Firestation building itself is quite good, but the vehicles from the previous station are a lot better IMO. Looking forward to cement mixer too!
  • JasenJasen Member Posts: 283
    Ma1234 said:

Huge disappointment.

Only sets I want is the SUV and red car + spike strips

There are three great vehicles coming next month - a flatbed tow truck with orange car, a yellow cement mixer and a single axle Octan tanker.

There is also a fourteenth City set for the winter line - probably going to be a TRU/LEGO exclusive, hence no pictures.
    I hope so, really over all the cop n'fire stuff.