Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Imperial Flagship 10210 - $335 shipped

y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
edited October 2012 in Marketplace
Before I throw it up on eBay, I thought I'd offer it here. The box is in very good shape (though I make no assertions of 'mint') and I can provide pictures upon request. The $335 includes tracking and insurance and will be shipped Parcel Post via USPS (I can ship it faster if you like, but I'd ask the buyer to pay actual cost of shipping at that point).

The set will be shipped in an outer shipping box. I like to get as close as possible to a form-fitting box for these larger sets and then pad whatever space remains with packing peanuts. I can also provide a link to my eBay profile for anyone interested in my feedback there.

If anyone's interested or has any questions, let me know, otherwise I plan to put this up on eBay over the weekend.

Comments

• y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    Pitfall69 said:

Again, if you can wait, try to find a place for it.

It's the space that's going to be an issue. But we'll see what Black Friday looks like. If there are lots of great sets to pick up, I may just let them go for "cheap."
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    For cheap? Music to my ears... I want'em... :)

Hmm, $250 each cheap? ;)
    $250 each may be a bit extreme, though that would be just shy of double what I bought them for. I guess we'll see what Black Friday brings.
    $275. :)
  • turtle1173turtle1173 Member Posts: 230
    ^^ LFT will probably take it for $300 if you throw in a TC-14 :-)
    I'm sure he would, though I decided to shift a couple Death Stars instead, which will free up enough space for now. But again, when I see what Black Friday looks like (or any other unbeatable deals that come up between now and then), I may revisit the IF.
    Yes... Yes I would... I would take both at that price with a pair of TC-14s thrown in.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    Hi all,

Just a reminder that marketplace posts are to facilitate sellers connecting with interested buyers. Discussion not directly related to the transaction is generally undesirable because it opens the door for interfering and sabotaging legitimate sales.

I do understand that there will be occasional instances where comments are warranted to call out blatant exploitation. y2josh's proposal doesn't fit that bill, and while I think the ensuing conversation was not ill-intentioned and y2josh himself does not seem to mind, please be mindful in the future about unsolicited advice.
    ^ Sorry about that...

For the record, my comment at $250 was meant to be funny, not serious. I would not expect him to actually sell for that price. Perhaps I should have made it $150 to make it more obvious.

Then it got dragged along and that wasn't intended.

For the record, $250/$275 is too low for this set now, it was not meant to be a serious offer. The original asking price of $335 shipped is actually fair and reasonable, if someone wants the set, this is a fair deal.

Sorry for taking it off the rails.