Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Loose pieces logging

Nightbreed813Nightbreed813 Member Posts: 3
edited September 2012 in Brickset.com
I love the ease of use of this site but is there any way to log lose pieces besides going to peeron? Right now I'm using this site for my sets and Perron for my PAB finds at the Lego store as I couldn't find a way to do it in here. Heck I would even be happy with software that could do it.

Comments

• Nightbreed813Nightbreed813 Member Posts: 3
    Oops typed this on my phone meant to say loose pieces not lose sorry
  • effalconeffalcon Member Posts: 71
    brickstore software maybe?
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,222
    No, you can't log loose pieces here. Options for doing that include Peeron, as you're doing, or open a Bricklink Store and mark all the pieces as Stock Room items so they don't appear publically. I love Peeron, but many of the newer pieces aren't on the database so Peeron alone probably won't get the whole job done.
  • Nightbreed813Nightbreed813 Member Posts: 3
    Its a shame I really like the ease of use of this site. I thank you both for answers I decided to use brickstore software. Only problem is it seems to freeze on certain pieces.
  • Bosstone100Bosstone100 USAMember Posts: 1,379
    I'm using Brickstore. You can even log whether it's new or used. It keeps the data locally (always back up your data files) so you don't have to worry about websites being down, etc.