Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Treading the Water Imperial Landing Craft

cavegodcavegod Member Posts: 806
edited August 2012 in Marketplace
Hi All just treading the water as to wether it is worth me building this in LDD the same as the At-At?

Here's the cockpit

I Think once built it should be between £10-£15

I will of course optimise the parts and alter the engines etc for more accuracy and cheaper parts, i will probably do away with the wing folding as to do it properly would mean adding more technic gears etc and will detract from the rounded curves, but if requested by enough people then i will change it.

anyway let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^Nice work, again, @cavegod. But an IL would be low on my fantasy list, since it so closely resembles the IS. After your awesome AT-AT & Sandcrawler, I was hoping you had a UCS Landspeeder or Republic Gunship up your sleeve.
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    ^ 2nd on the Republic Gunship request :).
  • cavegodcavegod Member Posts: 806
    All well and good but I haven't designed one or will be designing one. There is already instructions out there for a ucs gunship