Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trade : Sealed Series 8 for Sealed TeamGB

wiredforsoundwiredforsound Member Posts: 31
edited August 2012 in Marketplace
I have a sealed box of Series 8 here in the US willing to trade for a sealed box of TeamGB (UK).

Comments

• tom4086tom4086 Member Posts: 689
    Ahhhh, a non exclusive for an exclusive, 1:1, not quite sure about that....
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,764
    Which series is exclusive?
  • ChanMcLChanMcL Member Posts: 1,224
    ^He meant, TEAM GB is exclusive to UK only.
  • wiredforsoundwiredforsound Member Posts: 31
    I will be in the Uk in two weeks, so I will likely end up finding TeamGB myself by then. I meant the offer for UK fans who haven't acquired Series 8 yet.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,764
    Team GB are starting to disappear from stores now. Our WHS has significantly more S7 out on display now, with only 1/2 box Team GB left. With the feelgood factor after winning so many medals, I think a number of Brits are saving these as momentos of "our" Games. It is probably just that stores never planned to restock after the Olympics was over, so once they are gone they are gone. There will probably still be stock in a couple of weeks, but you might need to hunt for it.
  • coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    Geoff's Toys (Toymaster) in Loughborough had almost 3 boxes full on his counter at 4.58pm on Saturday. Pity he couldn't see the wad of cash in my pocket through the locked door as he waved back at me.