Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] TRU coupons 8/12 - 8/18

2»

Comments

• turtle1173turtle1173 Member Posts: 230
    ^Wish I could find that one "in store"
  • gdelahoussegdelahousse Member Posts: 153
    FYI, checking out TRU using paypal can be done multiple time using the same coupon and same paypal account. Then the purchase can be added to your reward card using the missing purchase link.
  • tamamahmtamamahm Member Posts: 1,979
    My goodness. What a list of exclusions. There is a banner on the main TRU page for 20% off a regularly priced toy purchase of $100+. I thought I might pick up some LEGOS until I read the list of exclusions. Good gravy!

"Excludes presell items, promotional items, sale items, clearance items, baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Unbeatable Price items, 4Moms, Ameda, Aprica, Baby Jogger, Bugaboo, Bumbleride, Cybex, ERGObaby, LEGO, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car seats, Motherhood Maternity, Motorola, Nap Nanny, Naturepedic, OXO, Pediped, Peg Prego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Tommee Tippee, Under Armour, electronic learning toys, netbooks, tablets, video game hardware, video games, Apple products, FAO products, Buyer Protection Plan, gift cards, photo studios, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling."

It is worse than that.
    Playmobil and Imaginext, are basically completely blocked as well, and they are not listed as exclusions. playmobil worked fine earlier this week, when I was calculating cost, and debating if I should buy now.
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    ^LOL, I saw the whole list but didn't see the word "excludes" and got very excited. :(
  • JoinceJoince Member Posts: 8
    Well the deals here http://www.brickset.com/buy/us/ also works fine. Is it possible that we find some more coupons by searching through the web because normally we find coupons from different coupons sites like http://www.ezcouponsearch.com/ and this often work for us. It will be more convenient for all the users to stay updated with these types of promotions.