Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Interesting/gross article

jagdjhjagdjh Member Posts: 95
edited August 2012 in Everything else LEGO

Comments

• BustinBustin Member Posts: 286
    Doesn't appear to be a Lego piece. It looks more like a rubber tire from a hot wheels knockoff.
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534
    Someone on yahoo says it's most likely an earbud piece(the part that goes in your ear).
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 828
    I read the same story on dailymail.co.uk they are always copying stories from other news websites but that doesn't look like any Lego piece I've ever seen
  • alldarkeralldarker NetherlandsMember Posts: 225
    It's snot Lego. Get it?!

...I'll see myself out.
  • GothamConstructionCoGothamConstructionCo Colchester UKMember Posts: 746
    ^ I'll call you a cab. : )
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,977
    Well, it's definitely not a SNOT piece. I know, CRAPP joke.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    I like this kid, he's a real fungi. And I'll never tyre of this story, it will just run and run. But do take it as a sinus AFOLs should be careful.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Is it LEGO? Nobody nose.
  • princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    ^^ Winner by a nose.
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150
    I'm expecting legal action from LEGO for calling the piece LEGO and not using all caps in the articles. :p
  • The_Brick_BuilderThe_Brick_Builder Member Posts: 658
    I don't have a cheesy joke. :(
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    Although perhaps not a lego piece in this case, I have seen an earlier story where a lego piece was shoved up so far they had to do surgery on the kid. Then there is the time my own son stuck a 1x1 round piece up his nose for curiousity. Fortunately, blowing his nose got rid of the piece.
  • Pitfall69Pitfall69 0 miles to Legoboy's houseMember Posts: 11,410
    At least it was in his nose all those years :)
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,977
    OK, not safe for work. Or kids. Or impressionable adults.

From The Inbetweeners, a british comedy series. The full scene gets deleted by Channel 4, so this is from the deleted scenes on the DVD.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    Well I wonder why that got killed...
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,875
    "You ask yourself are we bad parents" No but your son is an idiot. Actually your all idiots as you think that is lego.

@Kez if you read the Daily Mail site how do you get hold off lego? Should you not be cowering in fear in a bunker somewhere waiting for the day when the yoof, BBC, immigrants and everyone left of Thatcher will inevitably destroy the world with their wishy washy liberal views. And give you cancer :-D
    OK. Now I'm confused :)
  • RedbullgivesuwindRedbullgivesuwind Brickset's Secret HeadquatersMember Posts: 1,875
    The Daily Mail is a right wing tabloid newspaper. Kinda like Fox news. Its often the butt of a lot of jokes because it can be very paranoid about issues. It also has a long history of thinking stuff gives you cancer.
  • kezkez United KingdomMember Posts: 828
    @Redbullgivesuwind I only read daily mail for the silly stories like this one, to be honest I don't give a hoot about politics or there silly science articles about cancer but I love nearly everything lego and also I could write stories a billion times better than most daily mail writers, I also read it to get a bit of a laugh at how poor most of their articles are
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,263
    "Isaak went on multiple doctors' visits, but medicos told the Lassons to just put their son on antibiotics and he'd be fine."

Ah yet another example of the kick back driven drug prescribing doctors that don't actually look for a problem.
    Here's a good one:

My wife just got back from a reunion down south and asked her niece why her newborn daughter had discolored skin. She said the doctors told her she laid out in the sun too much while being pregnant...and she was serious. Wow!!!