Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Kmart Clearance

PlayftlPlayftl Member Posts: 178
edited August 2012 in Shopping USA/Canada
#7962 Anakin's Sebulba's Podracers is currently listed on Kmart's website for $45. Its currently unavailable for shipping, but pickup is available. Hope this helps!

Comments

• staffmarkstaffmark Member Posts: 44
    If you have a kmart in your neck of the woods, I say stop in and see if they have it on the shelf though, then plead your case and see if they'll honor the online price. worked for me back in May with that crazy 70% off sale.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 693
    I was in the middle of nowhere today and ran into a KMart....no WM/Target within 25-30miles. They had the SW 9492 Tie and 9493 marked on 'clearance'. They were only marked at $2.00 off.....yes...I said clearanced out at a $2.00 savings! But..they had the KMart yellow stickers, which means it they haven't been picked thru, they might make the next 50% off toys sale. Which the way KMart has been running their toy sales it would be over Labor Day Week/Weekend.
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    My guess it that the choice of those sets to put on clearance is probably unusual for KMart nationwide.

In any case, the toy department is getting renewed at my Kmart in Indiana. Older sets, like HP, AQ, Sith Infiltrator, City Marina, Cars Movie, some super hero ultrabuilds, and any left over Ninjago wave 1 were pulled off the shelves on Monday. I didn't see them yesterday. I assume that they will be back with clearance tags. A few sets are already on clearance, the blue and yellow creator transport and a Friends set, but the clearance is slight, like 5%.

It was interesting to see the new line-up of sets available. My store is keeping all the SW planets in stock. So no discounts there . . . yet. They have in-stock new SW, monster sets, new Ninjago, and mining. They are actually ahead of Wal-mart in their display, at least for SW sets.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 693
    This is a small town KMart but it has no HP, AQ, Sith, Ninjago I left. That was gone before X-mas. This is new stuff since Feb. SW 9492, 9493 and City Firefighter plane(something like that). They just might not be selling.
  • KottonKotton Member Posts: 55
    I stopped in a Kmart yesterday and I was shocked at how nice and clean this one was... much different from the other one I went to a few months back...

Anyway they have a TON of great Legos on "Clearance", but they were only $1.00-2.00 off. I am going to have to keep checking back, because as soon as they hit 50% off of those I'm gunna go nuts!!!
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,248
    ^ I saw that a while back at a few Kmarts. The "Clearance" prices I saw were pretty much just the whole number value of the RRP. So $29.99 sets wiere $29.00. I just laughed and walked out empty handed.
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    I looked back at my local KMart and was surprised to find that some of the sets that I thought would be on clearance were just moved to another part of the toy section. The only Lego items in the clearance section were some small sets. No extra % off yet.