Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Star Wars, Kingdoms, Castle, Harry Potter, Train Sets (UK)

iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,059
edited August 2012 in Marketplace
Due to a recent lack of income I need to clear out some of my Lego collection :(

#10178 Star Wars Motorized AT-AT - £150
The box has been opened (can't remember why) but all bags inside are still sealed. One instruction manual has a small fold on the front cover.

#10144 Star Wars Sandcrawler - £170
The box has been opened, most bags opened and the build was started. Build was stopped after not much more of the baseplate was completed. All parts AFAIK are there and as new. Complete with all figures of course.

#4841 Harry Potter Hogwarts Express - BNISB - £85
Few marks on the box here and there.

#7036 Fantasy Era - Dwarves Mine - BNISB - £75
Couple of minor marks on the box here and there.

#7189 Kingdoms - Mill Village Raid - BNISB - £65
This was mint, and then fell of my shelf and put a crease across the front of the box and a small dent on the edging. Nothing major. Sounds worse than it is.

#7188 Kingdoms - Kings Carriage Ambush - BNISB - £30 (would trade for set of GB figures)
Minor Shelf Wear

#7949 Kingdoms - Prison Carriage Rescue - BNISB - £10
Minor Shelf Wear

#10194 Emerald Night - BNISB - £110
Virtually Mint. Minor marks here and there.

#10001 Metro Liner - £120
I bought this from another collector, and it came to me fully assembled so I've never checked it for parts. I cannot guarantee it is 100% complete, but I have no reason to think otherwise and can't see anything missing. It therefore comes complete with track, and original instructions, but it has no box. It has been powered up for testing once and then packed away for safekeeping. This one can be supplied ready built if required.

Happy for purchaser to pay cash on collection from a TN9 postcode (Tonbridge, Kent) or Paypal with postage at cost to a UK address.

May negotiate prices on a few items. PM with offers please (don't post on the forum) if interested in anything, else they'll be off to ebay shortly :-(

Reluctant sale. I have a 100% ebay track record (PM for details), and have traded with people on Brickset before.

Thanks

Comments

• iso3200iso3200 97 miles from Brickset TowersMember Posts: 2,059
    *** Listing Update 1***

I didn't mention that while the 10144 Sandcrawler Lego is all as new, the box isn't at its best. There is damage to the two front corners (outer only) with a fair bit of wear and tear in general. The internal box area is still pretty good though, its mainly the outer cover sleeve that's taken a hit. PM me for pics if required.
    *** Sold items so far***
    10144 Sandcrawler
    7188 Kings Carriage
    I'm open to sensible offers (by PM) on the above sets to try and avoid listing on ebay