Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

$16 Arctic Batman/Mr Freeze [USA- Target]

BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,588
edited March 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
Target is doing 20% off the Arctic Batman set + free shipping online for this item with no minimum threshold to reach. And as always 5% more off with Redcard. I got a pair.

Comments

• jasorjasor United StatesMember Posts: 839
    Even better if you can get the "Artic" misprint. One Target in my area has some left. The other one has a mix of corrected ones. Wonder if it's just Target pushing them for sell out the door, or if Lego is trying to get their reprint corrections in stock.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    This started Sunday; I noticed the price at my local Target but they had none in stock. 60002 Fire Truck and 70701 Swarm Interceptor are also $16.
  • psychopuppetpsychopuppet Member Posts: 71
    I picked a second one up with the mis-print yesterday. I think all of the Galaxy Squad they carry at Target is on sale at the moment. Least all of the ones at mine had temp price cut cards in front of them. A lot of the City sets are on sale to.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Hmm, I bought one a few weeks ago and threw the box away...
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    Anyone care to elaborate on the misprinted box?
  • pharmjodpharmjod 1,170 miles to Wall Drug, USAMember Posts: 2,868
    Artic vs Arctic... first one is misspelled.
  • BuriedinBricksBuriedinBricks USAMember Posts: 1,366
    jasor said:

Even better if you can get the "Artic" misprint. One Target in my area has some left. The other one has a mix of corrected ones. Wonder if it's just Target pushing them for sell out the door, or if Lego is trying to get their reprint corrections in stock.

Didn't even realize that misprint existed and apparently the one I have sitting sealed downstairs has "Artic."

Guess I'll need to pick up another one to build. Oh darn :p
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    I have a misprint one too!
  • LegobrandonCPLegobrandonCP CanadaMember Posts: 1,908
    edited March 2013
    Lol I had the same problem spelling arctic I was young.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,239
    Looks like my copy is a misprint one too.
  • RocketBaseAlphaRocketBaseAlpha Member Posts: 9
    Today the local Target had a dozen of the "Artic" ones on the shelf. This misprint seems to be incredibly common. And it's only on the box, not minifigs. I doubt it will ever significantly affect the value.

Grabbed the last available $16 fire engine. I hate to support Lego City's Police & Fire overkill... but my son really wants firemen. When Lego announces 10-15 more fire department vehicles next year due to high demand, feel free to pin the blame on me.
    y2joshsidersdd