Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Free shipping on Shop At Home w/Duplo?

richlrichl Member Posts: 241
edited March 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
I'm kicking myself - had a clearout today and threw out a Duplo catalog I got a few weeks ago which had a code for free shipping from [email protected] as long as a Duplo item was in the cart - and it overlapped with the double points.

Anybody else get this?

Comments

• guavamniaguavamnia Member Posts: 5
    Yes, I did. The code is one-time use per code, unfortunately, or I would share mine with you.
  • richlrichl Member Posts: 241
    Ah, dammit. Thanks anyway.
  • richlrichl Member Posts: 241
    I really can't say enough good things about LEGO's customer service; I emailed them this morning and explained the situation and they sent me a onetime code for the same deal. I'm assuming they crossreferenced my address and VIP account to make sure I hadn't already used the code, but they're the best.
  • BrickamoreBrickamore USAMember Posts: 56
    Anybody need a code? There was a large stack of these catalogs with codes, so I grabbed some.
  • congruencecongruence Member Posts: 26
    I'd love one, can get something for my son and something for myself!
    Forgot to mention to PM me, though I guess not as necessary with the new forum setup...

PM'ed you, congruence.
  • lawpepperdinelawpepperdine Member Posts: 7
    I'll take one if you have anymore. My goddaughter loves duplo and I have been waiting to get her the Ariel sets.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    Would love one for my son. They don't have the item I want in the store and shop and ship is a bit if a pain
  • RankeduRankedu Member Posts: 9
    I would love to get a code as well.

PM'ed you!
    @lawpepperdine and @dougts, just PM'ed you my last two codes.
  • lawpepperdinelawpepperdine Member Posts: 7
    Thanks Shadowedge, that's really awesome of you. I hope I can return the favor someday soon.
    I had completely missed that the thread was missing an important piece of information: The codes on the catalog expire today! (3/31)
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,112
    thanks!