Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Free shipping on Shop At Home w/Duplo?

richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 245
edited March 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada
I'm kicking myself - had a clearout today and threw out a Duplo catalog I got a few weeks ago which had a code for free shipping from [email protected] as long as a Duplo item was in the cart - and it overlapped with the double points.

Anybody else get this?

Comments

• guavamniaguavamnia Member Posts: 5
    Yes, I did. The code is one-time use per code, unfortunately, or I would share mine with you.
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 245
    Ah, dammit. Thanks anyway.
  • richlrichl NYCMember Posts: 245
    I really can't say enough good things about LEGO's customer service; I emailed them this morning and explained the situation and they sent me a onetime code for the same deal. I'm assuming they crossreferenced my address and VIP account to make sure I hadn't already used the code, but they're the best.
  • BrickamoreBrickamore USAMember Posts: 56
    Anybody need a code? There was a large stack of these catalogs with codes, so I grabbed some.
  • congruencecongruence Member Posts: 26
    I'd love one, can get something for my son and something for myself!
    Forgot to mention to PM me, though I guess not as necessary with the new forum setup...

PM'ed you, congruence.
  • lawpepperdinelawpepperdine Member Posts: 7
    I'll take one if you have anymore. My goddaughter loves duplo and I have been waiting to get her the Ariel sets.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    Would love one for my son. They don't have the item I want in the store and shop and ship is a bit if a pain
  • RankeduRankedu Member Posts: 9
    I would love to get a code as well.

PM'ed you!
    @lawpepperdine and @dougts, just PM'ed you my last two codes.
  • lawpepperdinelawpepperdine Member Posts: 7
    Thanks Shadowedge, that's really awesome of you. I hope I can return the favor someday soon.
    I had completely missed that the thread was missing an important piece of information: The codes on the catalog expire today! (3/31)
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    thanks!