Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Is there anything available to generate parts inventory from sets you own?

I haven't been able to find anything but I was wondering if there was something out there (website or software) to generate a searchable part database from sets you own.

Comments

• graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,264
    You could use the Brickstore application to import the inventories for the sets you own and then put all them together in one file for searching.

Also rebrickable.com might have a search feature but I'm not sure.
  • BanditBandit Member Posts: 890
    Try basebrick.com. Sounds like exactly what you need.
  • plantmanplantman Member Posts: 97
    Thanks guys! I just imported my Brickset list to Basebrick - exactly what I was looking for!
  • preusspreuss CanadaMember Posts: 91
    Bandit said:

Try basebrick.com. Sounds like exactly what you need.

This is great, thanks!

Now I have a different question: would it be possible to import my parts inventory into LDD or a similar tool in order to design a MOC using only what's available in my actual collection?

Best,

Preuss
    I also tried rebrickable today - very cool. It took about 2 minutes to sign-up, import brickset csv file and see tons of sets I can build with my current parts.
    Well, it looks like rebrickable isn't infallible. The SSD is one of the sets on my list, but it appeared on the list of sets I could build saying I have 91.8% of the parts required to build it. Even though it is sitting on my shelf. Weird. It also shows I'm only missing the radar dish, gray rigging and 3 technic connectors to build the UCS Falcon. May have to give it a build one day, just to see it - since I can't afford it.
    I hate how I have to check how to spell "weird" every single time I use it. Damn brain.