Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Trade: 19" Minifigure

MomoMomo Member Posts: 1
edited June 2013 in Marketplace
I'm looking for ideas where I could swap a 19" Lego display minifigure (like this one ebay.com/itm/USED-LEGO-MAN-GIANT-BIG-MINIFIG-19-INCHES-DISPLAY-MINI-FIGURE-COLLECTIBLES-/300813006069?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4609da34f5 )for bulk Legos or sets. Someone gave it to me for my son knowing he and I were fans. The thing is I'm not going to let him play with it, I'm not a collector kind of person and it's just sitting in the basement. I guess I'd feel better swapping it than just selling it on ebay. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• norm103norm103 Member Posts: 285
    I pm you
  • philiptoysphiliptoys Member Posts: 31
    still have your giant LEGO ? Regards
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,786
    @philiptoys, you may want to pm @momo or tag them in your response.
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,259
    edited June 2013
    @philiptoys- Only reason I'm "hijacking" this thread, is because it looks like it is quite old and the OP hasn't been on since April 1st...

I've got a 19inch, as well as a 36inch, minifigure. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
  • indigoboxindigobox Member Posts: 470
    Glad you put Minifigure at the end of your sentence @samiam391

If you hadn't that would have been some serious bragging on size :D