Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Meijer USA Stores - BOGO 50% off all Monster Fighter sets

exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 216
I totally stumbled across this deal. My wife and I were headed back home from Columbus, OH. We stopped by Meijer in Canal Winchester, OH this morning. I was in the Lego isle and saw that Lego Monster Fighters sets were BOGO 50% off.

All of the sets are priced at MSRP, but it’s a good deal on the smaller sets that barely get discounted and of course if you can find 2 Vampyre Castles left, you are very lucky. I found 2 pristine Vampyre Castle sets at the Canal Winchester, OH store and bought them both. I stopped at the Lanacaster, OH Meijer as well, but they did not have any Vampyre Castles on the shelves. The sale works out to about the same as Amazon prices for the Ghost Train at $60 each. If you have a Meijer card, I’m sure you can get an even deeper discount.

Yes, my Vampyre Castles were $75 each, plus tax.
Pitfall69Shpadoinkle