Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Custom Lego Flash

TonysBrickVaultTonysBrickVault Member Posts: 49
edited March 2013 in Marketplace
We just introduced our first custom minifigure! The Flash is machine printed, and very limited quantity! Check out our Etsy Shop for buy it now, or you can check out our ebay listing!

Thanks for viewing!

Etsy Listing - Click

Ebay Listing - Click
ChanMcLyys4u

Comments

• ChanMcLChanMcL Member Posts: 1,224
    VERY NICE!
  • TonysBrickVaultTonysBrickVault Member Posts: 49
    Thanks man! The design went through tons of changes before I was satisfied with it, but I really like the final outcome!
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    My Friend SMU toys texted me about this the other day. Looks amazing! I'll definitely be looking to pick one up at some point
    Hah, Nice to know SMU is activly promoting it before his even was shipped! I'll post the review vid he makes when he gets it.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 937
    How much to buy one of these outright on here?
    I'm selling them for $30 in the Etsy shop, and the auction is at $20.50 with 3 days to go and 7 bids. I'll sell one one to anyone here on brickset for... $22 ($2 shipping).
    Thanks "teal93mr2" and "tcleong" for your purchases! We couldn't do this without you, the customer!
    Coupon Update:
    Shipping is $3 dollars inside of the US and $6 internationally. I would edit the post up top but I don't know how to edit posts... anyway.

Guys these are selling fast so I'm going to let the coupon run until Thursday March 28, 12:01 am eastern pacific time zone. After that the figure will be full price, save $8 off your total bill and order now!

Thanks everyone who has bought one and anyone who plans to. There is also a contest on our facebook page to win a free one, so check that out too!

https://www.facebook.com/TonysBrickVault/posts/142067432633354

Later!

The discount code is "BRKSET", and you must order from our Etsy store. (we accept paypal only at the moment)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/125773605/custom-lego-flash-minifig
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    This fig is awesome!! Ordered one!
    Thank you, you sir are the man!
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    Ordered first thing this morning. Can't wait to see it in the "flesh"!
    Shipped my friend, and enjoy! Thanks for the order!
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,272
    @carlq - You should write down a pun like that so you can remember it! :)
    HAHA Didn't even notice the pun until you said that. Don't worry, it looks better in the "flesh".
  • lilmonster777lilmonster777 Member Posts: 53
    just ordered one,i usually don't buy custom figs....but this is awesome!!!
    Thanks bro! You guys are great, thanks for buying everyone!
  • samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,258
    I usually hate customs, but I won't lie, this is a very nice piece.

Well done @TonysBrickVault, you've done a very good job of re-creating Flash as a LEGO minifigure!
    Thank you!
    do green lantern next please :)
    He is on the list! I wanted to do Black Flash next.
    http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/4/4c/Black_Flash_003.jpg

What do you guys think?
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 937
    Green lantern would be easy, especially since there is already one out there. A nice challenge would be hawkman!
  • carlqcarlq Ruislip Manor, MiddlesexMember Posts: 792
    Black Flash does look cool, but is likely to be little-known by your potential customers. Of course, there are those (me!) who will buy him for superhero-collecton purposes anyway...and of course it's your choice, ultimately.

If you want to do a Flash villain, however, have you considered Professor Zoom, The Reverse-Flash?
    Black Flash would be easier since I assume you would be able to reuse some designs, like his ear lightning bolts. I personally would like to see more variety however, since your just starting up a custom minifig business, I'd think you want to get as wide an audience as possible. So I think either Green Lantern (which is probably in high demand) would be a good idea, I personally wouldn't buy one since I'm one of the lucky few who already have one :)

I think it'd be awesome to get a Marvel character out there, like Cyclops.

Whatever you choose I'm excited to see what comes next! And excited to get my Flash in the mail!
    I think you guys will like what I have in store. I have a design ready and it won't be long.

Update: Guys, only one day left to use the coupon, get him now before you have to pay full price!
    Got my figure today, thanks @tonysbrickvault ! I love the fact that you even had the back of the legs printed! He looks so cool in his little bag I don' even want to open it haha
    Hah thanks for that pic!
  • adello25adello25 U.S.A.Member Posts: 360
    Got my Custom Flash today! The figure is magnificent!!! Will certain order more in the future!
    Thank you for ordering! Your support is very much appreciated!
    edited March 2013
    Okey guys, the coupon has expired. Thanks for all who participated! ( Message me for other promo coupons that have yet to expire ;) )
    edited March 2013
    *Sorry if this is against the rules, but I don't have permission to edit my other post*

PLEASE WATCH THE REVIEW BY SMU TOYS!

NEW PRICE! (the promo code in the video is available for a short time)
    $26.00

The Flash is here! Quantities are limited so don't miss your chance to own the very first in our collectible custom minifig series. The designs are machine printed, and this custom contains NO decals, paint or stickers. This figure is suitable for collecting and rough play!

Etsy ( https://www.etsy.com/listing/125773605/custom-lego-flash-minifig )
    Ebay ( http://www.ebay.com/sch/tonymillard38/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686 )

Flash arrived today quality is excellent!!! and i normally hate custom figs,great job.
    thanks man black flash will be available on the 25th!