Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Anomaly in the parts database

plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
http://www.brickset.com/parts/browse/categories/?category=Not Aproved New Elements This page seems a little odd--the category is "not approved", and shows one element, which appears to be a chicken, but is labelled in various places as a "Republic Gunship". It appears in several Duplo farm sets from quite a while ago, so I'm not sure what's going on here...
indigobox

Comments

• plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
    Not to mention "approved" is spelt wrong...
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,519
    edited March 2013
    The data comes direct from LEGO and is displayed verbatim. There are loads of spelling mistakes and anomalies in it, but I have no intention of fixing them this end :-)
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,939
    Ok, fair enough. But I still think it's kind of funny...From "Duplo Chicken" to "Republic Gunship" is a pretty big typo, even if Danish is your first language. XD
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,519
    Quite :-)
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    edited March 2013
    This page is pure win. Really looking forward to that episode of the show... maybe it will be the Muppet movie version.

brickset.com/parts/?part=75021

But where are the flick fire missiles? No wonder the republic was doomed.