Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Mike Psaiki's X-Wing

mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
Has anyone built this?

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=493509&n=47
http://gizmodo.com/5875013/how-to-build-the-best-lego-x+wing-ever

If so do you possibly have a Brickstore or Bricklink xml parts list file for it? There is a spreadsheet with a parts list but not easily uploadable for Bricklinking!

Comments

• y2joshy2josh Member Posts: 2,002
    Are you talking just in terms of the standard 'mass upload' for your wanted list, or are you referencing some other feature? If you're just trying to do the wanted list, the information you need is in the spreadsheet inventorying the parts, though it may take a bit of time to convert it.

(Side 'Nerd' Gripe: I find it nuts to call this the best LEGO X-Wing ever when he has Zev Senesca piloting Red/Rogue-12 with R2-D2 as his astromech. I mean... can you believe it?)
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    That's superb. Looks like my old toy Kenner/Palitoy one
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    @y2josh

Yes something I can manipulate in the Brickstore app and then use the cost min script. Trying to avoid manually entering all of it if possible.
  • jamiestjamiest englandMember Posts: 37
    I have an LDD file if anyone is interested.

There are a some pieces not connected (illegal connections), that LDD wont let me do (on the intakes), also the side of the nose cone needs adjusting manually. The cockpit is missing from LDD.

Other than that, I think its all there!

Follow the instructions from brickshelf above, and you should be okay.
    I can generate a wishlist for upload to bricklink if you need it.

Cheers
    I have a wanted list with all pieces required, ready for uploading.

Cheers
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    @jamiest feel free to upload somewhere and leave a link in the thread. I have also PM'd you if you would rather just email it to me.

Thanks so much! I am looking forward to building this one!
    Just sent files. Sorry - forgot to check inbox (must check my settings, as I would have thought I should receive email?)

Jamie
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,830
    Hi @jamiest,

How do I get the piece list?, the xwing is great.

Rich
    Can anyone suggest a free file host? All the one's I look at seem to be full of adverts / spam!

If you PM me, ill send the files

Cheers

Jamie