Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For Sale: Nearly 100 '80s and '90s Legoland sets - used with boxes - eBay

wstuckwwstuckw Member Posts: 2
Hi. I'm selling off my personal Lego collection from childhood (my parents want the interior of their sideboard back) so I hope nobody minds if I promote my eBay listings here. I've got nearly 100 LEGOLAND sets from the Town, Space, Castle and Pirate systems dating from about 1981 to about 1992. Apparently I took that whole "Use This Box for Storage" thing seriously because all the sets are used and played with but in the original boxes with the instructions. I'm taking the time to check the pieces and make sure they're all in there and not broken, so the sets will be getting listed as 7-day auctions with no reserve and low starting prices over the next few weeks. The first few Castle sets are already up, if you'd like a preview...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/twilightskyline/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

There's a few extra goodies like those promo catalog booklets that came with the sets that I'll be selling as well. Let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Enjoy.

Comments