Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Find the 4-leaf clover in store promotion today

I was just wondering whether anyone has been in a Lego store today and done the "find a 4-leaf clover" promotion and whether the special savings are worth while driving an hour to go.
On the store calendar it says "find the Lego 4-leaf clover hiding in the store and win special savings."
Thanks

Comments

• Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 775
    edited March 2013
    It's $5 off a $25 purchase. I stacked the 10% off coupon with the deal and got Equila's Ultra Striker for nearly $10 off. The clover should be easy to find, as it is a kiddie "scavenger hunt." Sad that it is today only, though.
  • ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    Penkid11 said:

It's $5 off a $25 purchase. I stacked the 10% off coupon with the deal and got Equila's Ultra Striker for nearly $10 off. The clover should be easy to find, as it is a kiddie "scavenger hunt." Sad that it is today only, though.

They actually allowed coupon stacking?
    edited March 2013
    Yep! As long it was more than $25.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Aw I didn't know about this! I woulda borrowed someones kid so they could go find the clover for me. :)
    edited March 2013
    I was alone. No kid required! ;o)
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    I stumbled in after work and found the clover but didn't take advantage, just grabbed a couple minifigures and shot the breeze.