Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Find the 4-leaf clover in store promotion today

I was just wondering whether anyone has been in a Lego store today and done the "find a 4-leaf clover" promotion and whether the special savings are worth while driving an hour to go.
On the store calendar it says "find the Lego 4-leaf clover hiding in the store and win special savings."
Thanks

Comments

• Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 784
    edited March 2013
    It's $5 off a $25 purchase. I stacked the 10% off coupon with the deal and got Equila's Ultra Striker for nearly $10 off. The clover should be easy to find, as it is a kiddie "scavenger hunt." Sad that it is today only, though.
  • ludzikludzik US (SoCal)Member Posts: 430
    Penkid11 said:

It's $5 off a $25 purchase. I stacked the 10% off coupon with the deal and got Equila's Ultra Striker for nearly $10 off. The clover should be easy to find, as it is a kiddie "scavenger hunt." Sad that it is today only, though.

They actually allowed coupon stacking?
    edited March 2013
    Yep! As long it was more than $25.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Aw I didn't know about this! I woulda borrowed someones kid so they could go find the clover for me. :)
    edited March 2013
    I was alone. No kid required! ;o)
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    I stumbled in after work and found the clover but didn't take advantage, just grabbed a couple minifigures and shot the breeze.