Milan, Italy - where to find Lego?

SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
Ciao!

I will be in Milan thusrday - friday, and I was wondering where we can find Lego? ;)

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,788
    edited March 2013
    I was in Milan last year. I wouldn't bother looking for lego. We found a couple of independent shops selling it - very expensive though. Toys Center is a big one.

Esselunga (supermarket) occasionally has lego - nothing unique though.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,750
    I was in Italy last year and wa surprised to see the modulars for sale in a toys Stores (fairly large) lego section. Can't remember the store name, or if it was a chain etc. But sometimes it's fun to just look, you never know what EOL'd gem you might find.
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    exactly my point @andhe

Some sets might not be "hot" in Italy as they are in Sweden or somewhere else, and you can find discountinued sets.

Everywhere across Europe I have travelled, I found things that were still available there but not where I live.
  • monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,835
    Milan is expensive for everything - I had my worst ever Italian meal in Milan, and it wasn't cheap. Get your beers from Burgerking!

Look out for EOL stuff, but other than that be prepared not to save a penny, especially if you're from the UK, seeing as it has taken a kicking from the Euro recently.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,788
    ^ You should get all your alcohol from a supermarket in Italy. Much the same as in the UK.
  • funkygallofunkygallo Member Posts: 24
    Milan is expensive for everything... all true about it!

There is not a Lego official shop in Milan never in Italy too.
    By the way you can try to find some "old" set at Feletrinelli (http://www.lafeltrinelli.it/fcom/it/home/pages/puntivendita/negozi/trova.html?r=Lombardia&c=Milano&tipo=) or at Toycenter (http://www.toyscenter.it). If You are near the Duomo, you can try also FNAC (is in via Torino) or Fortura giocattoli (via olmetto 10)
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    Thank you @funkygallo