Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Diagon Alley in US TRU stores?

paul88paul88 Member Posts: 166
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
Has anyone ever seen Diagon Alley in a brick and mortar TRU in the US? I missed out on the sale (figures, I posted about the message!)...anyway, I was hoping beyond hope that maybe the TRU I go to might have these...even though I NEVER saw any in store.

I'm asking since online it lists as being available in stores. Granted, I've only ever checked 2 different TRUs.

Comments

• YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    That's a negative. You won't find direct sets at a brick and mortar TRU unless they had processed an online return.
  • paul88paul88 Member Posts: 166
    That's a negative. You won't find direct sets at a brick and mortar TRU unless they had processed an online return.
    Dang! Thanks for the info though. They really shouldn't list that they are "sold in stores" then on the site as they do.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,513
    edited June 2011
    Actually as another poster said in another thread, apparently sets like this ARE at the 'Marquee' stores for TRU (like in downtown of major cities, etc) Not sure about Diagon Alley as I have not seen this first hand and they are relatively new, but apparently some stores DO have these type of 'direct' sets.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    edited June 2011
    ^ I have never seen Lego Direct sets at any retail store except for the occasional Internet return but I also admit I've never been to the Times Square store.