Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Jabba's Palace 9516 - $64.88 in Columbus, OH

goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
http://saturdayliquidation.3dcartstores.com/LEGO-Star-Wars-9516-Jabbas-Palace_p_22373.html

Would not let me order any online. I've got some other things going on tomorrow, so I will not be able to take advantage. Just a heads up to anyone else in the central Ohio area that may be interested. This beats the $79.88 Wal*Mart clearance in January.

I personally like the subtitle on the website: "Retail Overstocks & Returns". I think that means you've got a 50% chance of this set actually including the minifigs.

Comments

• wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 502
    Problem is it comes to almost $82 plus tax when u include shipping...can get on Amazon (much more dependable seller) for $10 more