Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trading VIP keychain for.....something odd

rolvtdrolvtd Member Posts: 52
Let me preface this by apologizing if this is against the rules, please feel free to close the thread if indeed it is. I DID check the rules section but failed to find anything?

So, let me start with the normal: I have the VIP Valentines Day key chain for trade. It is still wrapped in the bubble wrap and I also have the card that came with it but unfortunately not the envelope. While I am appreciative of the recognition that Lego has afforded me, (I guess buying all the available Modulars in a short time does get you noticed?) I am simply not interested in key chains.

What I AM interested in (and this is where it starts to get odd) is Super Sentai. That's the original name of Power Rangers in Japan for those who don't know. So yes, this is going to unfortunately delve into MegaBloks, since they handle to PR license.

To make a long story slight less long, I have almost everything I want except the set of figures from ONE set that completely escapes my grasp. I have posted a pic of it below with helpful circles around the figs I need.

From set 5746 SPD Headquarters:

DekaBreak /Omega Ranger
DekaMaster /Shadow Ranger
Anaroid /Krybot

If anyone has those figures and would be willing to trade them for a VIP key chain, please contact me. I am willing to ship internationally to get these figures.

Thanks again.

P.S. Even better, if someone wants to trade the entire set, new or used, lets talk! I have some gently used Star Wars sets to trade, and I am even willing to throw in some of my City stuff to get this set.

Comments

• epyon396epyon396 Member Posts: 268
    How old is the set?
  • rolvtdrolvtd Member Posts: 52
    According to my research, it was released in 2005.
    edited March 2013
    Small update: For those that REALLY want the card that comes with the VIP key chain, please note that I found a small rip in the note on the back of it that I did not notice before. Included a pic with this post. Please let me know if you have any questions..
    Set found (note: Yay!). Please feel free to close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.