Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Why is the Lego Light Brick hard to buy ? Is it useful to build models

I bought a Lego Creator set, but only with one light brick, where to buy more ?
Any comments for the light brick ?

Comments

• JosephJoseph Member Posts: 651
    For sourcing more, you can always get some from bricklink. As for random comments on them, you could take a look at this thread: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/486/light-bricks/p1
  • brclark82brclark82 Member Posts: 195
    They go for about $1.50 a piece on BL, not sure how many you are looking for most sellers only have 1 available.

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?pg=1&colorID=85&itemID=80552&sz=10&searchSort=P
  • jdylakjdylak Member Posts: 281
    I have 2 of the trans clear ones in my shop
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    edited February 2013
    Most sets only need one. Some mocs need more, which is why some people buy multiples of cheap sets with them in and keep them, selling off the rest. That said, part-out sellers have them for a good price on BL.
  • sincelitesincelite Member Posts: 4
    I just found a youtube link which shows a transparent lego which has lights!!!
  • tom4086tom4086 Member Posts: 689
    I have about fifteen of them!
  • MathBuilderMathBuilder Member Posts: 150
    sincelite said:

I just found a youtube link which shows a transparent lego which has lights!!!

Those light bricks are NOT LEGO. They are customs. Looking at their website, it seems like they just started, not sure how reliable that website is. Looks like based in China. On the close up, you can see that the quality of the trasparent clear part of the brick is not very good. None the less they could be useful.

jdylak said:

I have 2 of the trans clear ones in my shop

I will try to buy this liteup block, as it is only US$2 per pc. and they have lock switch, easy to build.