Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Bought a factory sealed bag of legos and need help figuring it out

forgottencheeseforgottencheese Member Posts: 4
edited June 2011 in Everything else LEGO
Hey, I'm fairly new to collecting legos = less than 6 months. I bought a factory sealed bag of Legos at a local store for $.86. It is a vehicle, primarily green and light grey. Any help will be appreciated. The only markings I could find on the bag are the suffocation warnings and 2007 the Lego Group. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Photos will be the easiest way to figure it out. And I think there's a master thread for this kind of question.
  • forgottencheeseforgottencheese Member Posts: 4
    Thank you, I'm new to the forum, and didn't see one.
  • rocaorocao Administrator Posts: 4,290
    Here's the discussion for part identification: http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/513/help-me-identify-parts-master-thread

Please post your request there, and as Eric said, a photo really is worth a thousand words as right now it's impossible to tell if your bag conatins a whole set, or is just part of a larger set comprised of many bags.

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.