Legoland (UK) discount vouchers?

G,day,
We're travaling to the UK in September (from Australia), and I would love to take the family to Legoland Winsor. Does anyone have any Legoland discount vouchers for 2013 (gate entry or Lego hotel discount offers)?

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,797
    edited February 2013
    It is worth having a look here nearer the time:

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-theme-parks/legoland-vouchers

There has been a deal where if you travel by rail (or just get a cheap rail ticket on the day), you can get 2 for 1 on entry. But that is due to expire soon. There are often fliers around with the same 2 for 1 deal as well, from tourist information centres and supermarkets.

You might also be able to team up with someone in the UK that has tesco vouchers, if they sell you the tickets got from collecting tesco vouchers. Although this probably wouldn't be any cheaper than 2 for 1 entry, as I think many people here use their vouchers in the double up toy exchange and so will want 2x the face value as that is what they are losing on future lego purchases.
  • jockosjunglejockosjungle Member Posts: 701
    Its part of the Merlin group isn't it? There are usually a BOGOF kicking around, so much so it can hardly be described as an offer. I'll keep an eye out
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,936
    There used to be vouchers every year in (the summer issue of?) the Lego Club magazine (something along the lines of kids free with paying adults). I'm sure there are some people on here with spares (that is, if they still do that).
  • Si_UKNZSi_UKNZ NZMember Posts: 4,179
    edited February 2013
    the 2 for 1 with rail offers are usually available from train stations, but you have to travel by overground (as opposed to underground) to get there to get the cheap entry.

Also keep an eye on the annual passes, because for just over the price of one visit you can often get an annual pass. Last year I got mine at that price around this time of year (before it opens) but no sign of such an offer this year yet.
  • jockosjunglejockosjungle Member Posts: 701
    Wilkinsons had vouchers for 2 for 1 entry at the tills