Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Looking to swap for a Green Grocer and/or Cafe Corner - Have over 300 sets to trade

wrangler6915wrangler6915 USA - Lincoln NEMember Posts: 502
Hi,
I am looking to swap sets for a GG and/or CC. I could potentially also throw in some cash for a deal to get done, but primarily interested in a swap. I'd prefer used, as long as they are in good condition with 98% of the parts and manuals in decent shape.

I have more than 300 sets in my inventory, including (just to name a few) Maersk Trains, Diagon Alley, Horizon Express, Fire Brigade, Red Cargo Train, etc. All BNISB.

Please let me know if you are interested in a deal, and what items you are looking for. Please note that I have an ebay store with more than 600 transactions and am listed as a power seller. I mention this since I do not have a lot of feedback on Brickset, and I am just starting to do some deals here.

Please note that I am reasonable and willing to make a fair deal, but please don't ask me for a lopsided trade. This just wastes my time and yours. In other words, please don't offer me a used GG in exchange for $1,500 of new sets...cuz that just ain't gonna happen!

Thanks

Comments