Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted: Sticker for 10174

RTORTO Member Posts: 65
edited February 2013 in Marketplace
However, this request is not for the large (plaque) sticker. I have that...I am looking for the other (2x2 small grey) sticker.

I don't want to pay these prices: http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=65186&colorID=0

just to acquire the teeny sticker.

If anyone can help me out, I'm willing to pay! I'd also pay for the 2x2 plate with the sticker already applied. Please PM if you can help me out.

Edit: I suppose I should say I'd be willing to trade for it too. I'm more of a builder than a collector, but I would be willing to trade one #30241 or something for it.

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,500
    If no one has one, I would say be patient and check BL regularly.
    As many times someone will eventually put a catalog entry in for that piece with the sticker on it, and may or may not be cheaper. Or just try to hunt for it on BL where someone may have it posted and not realize that is what they have.
  • woony2woony2 UKMember Posts: 336
    @RTO I am sure I have a complete sticker sheet for 10174 UCS AT-ST. I'll have to have a look next time I go in the loft. Would gladly trade for 30240, 30241 or 30242. I'm in the UK, where are you. Will PM you once I have checked.
  • RTORTO Member Posts: 65
    Sorry @woony2 , I'm in the US. If I trade, I'd like to keep it confined, at least for now, as I don't want to spend too much on that tiny sticker (I don't need the big one).

Thanks for the offer.