Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: [US] Target 6/12-6/18: Sale on HP, Ninjago and POTC sets

bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 770
edited June 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
[edit] Sale seems to vary by region, with most being B1G1 50%. So far we have confirmed:
Buy 2 Get 1 Free (NY)
Buy 1 Get 1 50% off (CA, DE, IA, KS, NV, PA, TX)
Buy 1 Get 1 30% off (MD, VA, WV)
-----

All Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean and select Ninjago sets, reg $4.99-$158.99.
Also, in the summer circular there is a coupon for a $5 gift card with a $50 toy purchase.

TRU US is giving away the Lighthouse polybag set with a $30 LEGO toy or game purchase.

Comments

• jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    Toys N Bricks is reporting that the sale may vary by region.

I'm happy we've (Long Island) gotten the 3 for 2 deal - others may not be so lucky.
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    Norther Virginia flyer indicates Buy One Get One 30% Off. I'll post it a bit later. I can't vouch for anything regional.
  • SarahIsabellaSarahIsabella USAMember Posts: 69
    My Target ad says Buy One Get One 50% off, all Harry Potter, POC, and selected Ninjago
    I'm in Texas.
  • jwsmartjwsmart Member Posts: 298
    edited June 2011
    looks like my Target has started marking up the Ninjago stuff:
    http://m.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5825268416/
  • thewerewithalthewerewithal Member Posts: 28
    Just got back from target... the above deals are all going on, but they also had several of the large PoP sets... battle of almut being one... 30% off.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 770
    PoP is 50% off near me but I bought some at the LEGO store for 75% off back inn January and I'm hoping to see the price go down further before buying more of these. I know the line was a miserable failure but the sets were excellently designed, had great action features, a new color and great parts. I must also mention the cool ostrich as well. I've been watching these sets slowly go down in price at Target from 10-15-30 and now 50% off. Hopefully it wont be long before they are 75% off at Target.
  • AlczervikAlczervik Member Posts: 93
    thank you i purchased some knight buses
    the employee told me that their online "in stock" status updates daily so when i got there some what was said to be in stock online was not in stock. just fyi
  • dmm32552dmm32552 Member Posts: 47
    My Target ad in Iowa (but in the Omaha metro area) says BOGO 50% off as well. Pretty good opportunity to score some new HP or POTC sets.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 961
    Yea all of the PoP stuff is still 30% off, just waiting for it be at least 50% before I buy anything, not sure how much longer it will be!
  • nexhexnexhex Member Posts: 11
    In the Kansas City area, we have the BOGO 50% off. It would have been the perfect time to grab 2 Queen Anne's Revenge. But all stores are out or only have 1 in stock.

I bet next week they are all fully stocked.