Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Greetings from Leeds, UK

Big_SalBig_Sal UKMember Posts: 37
Hi all,

Lurked here for a while and finally decided to join. Very excited about the new store opening up in Leeds soon! Maybe I'll see some of you there :)

Comments

• pricey73pricey73 UKMember Posts: 352
    Welcome @Big_Sal.

What theme/s are you into?

If your near event city (trafford centre) Manchester next weekend 2nd-3rd, some of us are exhibiting there for the NMEE.
  • TyoSoloTyoSolo Member Posts: 539
    Hey @Big_Sal. Welcome to the fray.

There are quite a few of us that are Yorkshire based that get together on a regular basis. Are you planning on going to the Leeds store Grand Opening? If so I look forward to meeting you!

Rich
    bricksan
  • richoricho Member Posts: 3,794
    Hi!
    From Leeds originally too, but now in West Midlands.
    rich
  • Big_SalBig_Sal UKMember Posts: 37
    @pricey73: Mostly into space, but I've also been sucked into LotR and the Hobbit. Of course, I can be tempted to get any set at 'the right price'. Or 'close to the right price'. Or 'not really the right price, but it's so cool!'...
    Unfortunately I'm busy at the weekend, but good luck with the exhibition!

@TyoSolo: Yeah, I'm definitely planing on being there - I don't think the dates have been revealed yet, right?

@richo: Hi! Any warmer there? :)

Mark