Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Tower bridge

CommanderRaabCommanderRaab Edinburgh, ScotlandMember Posts: 612
Hi all

Hope this is in the correct area of the forums, apologies if it is not. Until now I have always bought and built for myself, but I am thinking of investing in a little bit of lego to see how the resale market goes. Does resale even make sense? I dont intend to take the mick with pricing (as I have seen some eBay auctions) but thought I could hold onto something for a few years and sell it to someone wanting it to make a little bit of interest, so like a Lego savings account :)

I was looking at Tower bridge and seeing it has been out a while. What are people's thoughts on buying this as an investment? Is it likely to become unavailable anytime soon? If so, is it just better to get 1 now or rather wait for a sale and hopefully get one at that stage?

Thanks
Rab

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.