Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted UK - Orange Brick Suit Girl

TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,778
Hi all,

From Facebook it appears that the Discovery Centres now have an orange version of the Brick Suit Girl.

If anyone local to such a place is able to grab some, I would love the opportunity to buy 2 or 3!

Thanks

P

Comments

  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 944
    If @TheFew doesn't mind me hijacking his thread I'd be interested in one also 👍
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 528
    Me three. It is likely they’ll turn up in BaM as well or just at Discovery Centres?
  • sipusssipuss PolandMember Posts: 207
    edited January 2
    I think I've seen them in BaM last month, I'll see if they're still there when I swing by the store on Thursday (if they are in Poland they certainly are/will be in the UK).
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,778
    @PJ76uk hijack away! Someone may be nice enough to do a bulk purchase. 
    PJ76uk
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,778
    B...U...M...P
    PJ76uk
  • ScarraScarra LondonMember Posts: 140
    Hi all

    I have 2 orange brick torso and legs if there is any interest. 
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,778
    @Scarra hi, I just picked 2 up today, so I am sorted thanks. But @PJ76uk may still be in need.
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 944
    @TheFew indeed!

    @Scarra how much are you asking for the orange torso and legs?
  • Pate5346Pate5346 Member Posts: 882
    If someone is still after them I think my store has them. 
    It is 3 for £6 normal BaM  price plus postage at cost 

    TheFew
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 944
    I'm sorted thanks to @Scarra 👍
    Scarra
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 528
    Successful visit to Lego store while down in Birmingham for work trip earlier today. 

    Another lady also trying had a pic from her son and this looked like the right head but not the hair so just went for a random selection, plus some more bulldogs. If there is a ‘correct’ version at the Discovery Centres a pic would be helpful if anyone has one. Also need to source orange hands for at least one of them - any suggestions.
  • sipusssipuss PolandMember Posts: 207
    Monochrome Orange fig from #40516 seems like the cheapest option. There's also Tigger from #21326, Jin from #80015 or Hobgoblin from #76058.
    Gibbo1959
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 10,720
    edited January 25
    The pics of the figures are in several places, but Jaysbrickblog talks about them as well:
    https://jaysbrickblog.com/news/lego-build-a-minifigure-q1-2023-selection-revealed/
    Gibbo1959
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 972
    edited January 25
    Yup, that orange brick suit guy is the same as the one in the pre-packed pre-built pack of 3 that I picked up. Shame they aren't in the bins at my local Lego Store, I'd buy a stack of them.

    Interestingly (or not really) I've put together a lot of random figs from the pieces in the bins, and hadn't really worked out how they were supposed to go together. I knew the panda guy wasn't meant to be in the boat though... I will need to go back and do it 'correctly' I suppose!

    Is there a full list of the brick suit colours; I've got orange, teal, pale blue, red and blue. Is that it?
  • TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,760
    ^ Also light green.
    bricktuary
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 944
    Is there a full list of the brick suit colours; I've got orange, teal, pale blue, red and blue. Is that it?
    I’ve got a photo of my collection which should be complete to my knowledge.


    FizyxmadforLEGOGibbo1959bricktuary
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 528
    sipuss said:
    Monochrome Orange fig from #40516 seems like the cheapest option. There's also Tigger from #21326, Jin from #80015 or Hobgoblin from #76058.
    Great thanks. Haven’t opened #40516 or #21326 yet but do have #76058 so looks like Hobgoblin is going to be sacrificing his hands. Or should I commit sacrilege and harvest my one orange spaceman!
    560Heliport
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 944
    Gibbo1959 said:
    sipuss said:
    Monochrome Orange fig from #40516 seems like the cheapest option. There's also Tigger from #21326, Jin from #80015 or Hobgoblin from #76058.
    Great thanks. Haven’t opened #40516 or #21326 yet but do have #76058 so looks like Hobgoblin is going to be sacrificing his hands. Or should I commit sacrilege and harvest my one orange spaceman!
    Or order from BL?!
    560Heliport
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 972
    edited January 26
    Thanks - looks like I need to track down a light green brick suit from my CMF collection :) how did I miss that
    560Heliport
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 528
    PJ76uk said:
    Gibbo1959 said:
    sipuss said:
    Monochrome Orange fig from #40516 seems like the cheapest option. There's also Tigger from #21326, Jin from #80015 or Hobgoblin from #76058.
    Great thanks. Haven’t opened #40516 or #21326 yet but do have #76058 so looks like Hobgoblin is going to be sacrificing his hands. Or should I commit sacrilege and harvest my one orange spaceman!
    Or order from BL?!
    Never used it, I’m slightly embarrassed to admit. Might have to give it a try. Also I think Animal CMF has orange hands and I have a spare or two of him.
    PJ76uk
  • bricktuarybricktuary Krakozhia (temporarily stuck in London)Member Posts: 972
    edited January 26
    I've just checked and Animal's hands are indeed orange and a perfect match to the brick suit.

    Also - I still get confused by Lego's colours - does this Bright Orange torso from B&P work for you? I think this is literally the one from Everyone Is Awesome.
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 3,456
    Gibbo1959 said:
    PJ76uk said:
    Gibbo1959 said:
    sipuss said:
    Monochrome Orange fig from #40516 seems like the cheapest option. There's also Tigger from #21326, Jin from #80015 or Hobgoblin from #76058.
    Great thanks. Haven’t opened #40516 or #21326 yet but do have #76058 so looks like Hobgoblin is going to be sacrificing his hands. Or should I commit sacrilege and harvest my one orange spaceman!
    Or order from BL?!
    Never used it, I’m slightly embarrassed to admit. Might have to give it a try. Also I think Animal CMF has orange hands and I have a spare or two of him.
    It's honestly pretty easy to use. I've bought countless minifigs and special pieces from there. Never gone all in on a big order, but it wouldn't daunt me now if I did. Starting small with a minifig might be the perfect intro - just be aware that the postage makes a single minifig a bit more expensive than you'd hope.

    Filter to UK sellers when you've found what you want.

    Go here (Minifigures):


    Then here ('monochrome', Search):


    Here:


    Here (More Options):


    Here (United Kingdom): 


    Et Voila!


    Pick one of them you like the look of. Brick Bazaar looks like it does this a lot, so is probably very good at it (4070 positive feedback).

    Oh, and here's a link to exactly that result:
    https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=tls103#T=S&O={"loc":"UK","iconly":0}
    WesterBricksGothamConstructionCo
  • Gibbo1959Gibbo1959 Northumbria UKMember Posts: 528
    ^ Thanks @MaffyD I shall give it a go and inevitably will buy more than intended!
    PJ76ukMaffyDGothamConstructionCoSpeedman29
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk EnglandMember Posts: 944
    ^ This is the Way...
    MaffyDGothamConstructionCo
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,778
Sign In or Register to comment.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.